Home Represent Young People
Fill out our Discussion Boards user survey for a chance to win a £50 Amazon voucher, to shape our services, and get closer to earning a badge!

Would you like to be part of our Youth Panel?

2»

Comments

• LabraBellLabraBell Future paramedic :)Posts: 202 Boards Initiate
    edited December 2018
    Shaunie said:
    @LabraBell
    they send an email I think.

[edited by moderator on request]
    Yeah just seen the email. I got declined because I haven't been here long enough. Oh well 😂
    Hey, hey, hey everyday when I wake,
    I'm trying to get up, they're knocking me down.
    Chewing me up, spitting me out.
    Hey, hey, hey when I need to be saved,
    You're making me strong, you're making me stand.

-Skillet, feel invincible.
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 Posts: 4,165 Community Veteran
    edited December 2018
    LabraBell said:
    Shaunie said:
    @LabraBell
    they send an email I think.

[edited by moderator on request]
    Yeah just seen the email. I got declined because I haven't been here long enough. Oh well 😂
    At least you tried. There is always next year.
    Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.
  • AuroraAurora Part of the furniture Posts: 11,720 An Original Mixlorian
    I'm saddened I wasn't able to apply for a position on the Youth  Panel, I would of loved to be involved in such a thing, I'm constantly filled with ideas! Let me know if applications re-open. 
  • The MixThe Mix The Mix HQPosts: 2,571 Staff Team
    Hey @Aurora keep an out out on our volunteering page for more opportunities like this! We have some new roles coming up this year :) 

- Aife
    We're @Mike, @Connor, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.
This discussion has been closed.