Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Friday

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture

hey folks :heart:

it's that time of the week where we share our weekend plans, this weekend I am actually working all weekend, which isn't much fun, but needs must, today though I'm actually gonna be meeting my sister and one of my nephews, we're heading into town for a coffee, so that will be nice :heart:

what are you lovely lot getting up too this weekend :heart:

sharing is caring 

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Today I went shopping and brought a bendy and the ink machine plush and went to build a bear to build a yoshi(no regrets! 😂)
    I also got some food bits in for the week xo

We may go out for tea later or may stay in not sure yet. 

I think Saturday and Sunday will merely be relaxing overall :) xo

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Today I had an appointment and had to go to Tescos with mum to get stuff for dinner. Tonight I'm going to a panto with a large group of people that I know (including my niece so I won't be the youngest in the group for once lol). Later on this evening my uncle and auntie are coming here from down south, will be nice to see them as haven't seen the for ages. Tomorrow we're probably just gonna go for a walk and relax while they're still here. Sunday my boyfriend is coming to mine, staying Sunday night then I can't believe I'm saying this but it'll be New Year's Eve!!! and my niece and nephew are coming over for the bells! Will be good.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Today I just chilled at home and done a bit of cleaning/washing... tomorrow im meeting a friend to give her, her Christmas prezzies and having a catchup and on sunday im working 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Today I did a 12 hour, so 8-8, but went into work at 7 cause couldn't sleep, I regretted my decision, I was exhausted. 

Saturday I have another 12 hour (Tomorrow) So really hoping I get some sleep tonight, or I'm screwed. 

And Sunday is my day off, so I'm going to go to the gym, chill, and eat lots of food. Obviously! 
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Aurora said:
    Today I did a 12 hour, so 8-8, but went into work at 7 cause couldn't sleep, I regretted my decision, I was exhausted. 

Saturday I have another 12 hour (Tomorrow) So really hoping I get some sleep tonight, or I'm screwed. 

And Sunday is my day off, so I'm going to go to the gym, chill, and eat lots of food. Obviously! 
    12hr shifts suck. I do them too. 
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Aurora said:

12hr shifts suck. I do them too. 

12 hours doesn't bother me too much, some days it flies by. But it was just that I went in an hour earlier and didn't leave til half an hour after, so was at work for like 13 and a half hours. And I ain't been sleeping.  so was exhausted. 

How are you finding work? How many hours do you do a week? Shifts even? We have 8-2 as well where I work, so you could always be put on the half day shift. 
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    edited January 2019
    Got day off work & have just been in bed sleeping for like half an hour then waking back up but I’m enjoying it ha. I think I might go out & get ice cream lol. Or maybe going round my sisters to help paint her doors -if I can ever be bothered to move - though I actually hate painting so maybe not 

tomorrow I have work 😑
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Just work. Wish I had a more interesting life
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley