Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Somebody is having sex with me!

ShadowofusShadowofus Posts: 19 Settling in
edited November 2018 in Sex & Relationships
This is embarassing but I am having really wierd sexual experiances. I feel like somebody is having sex with me. I have orgasmed from it so I must enjoy it but other times I find it really distressing and really inconveniant! I heard a voice that told me they are doing it to me and they said they can control my hands and legs. I feel hypersexual like really turned on my psychiatrist told me he loved me in a secret message and I put that message on my stomach so I've got it for life because I felt really special when he told me. I guess I'm looking for advise or ideas of what I can do when I find this distressing?

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    edited November 2018
    Hey 

this does sound confusing and distressing for you:/And can imagine you would want more control over this.

Have you spoken to your psychiatrist about how this makes you feel? Has your psychiatrist diagnosed you with any mental illnesses? I dont want to preasumme or anything but I know that being hypersexual can be seen a sign of getting manic so was wondering if they discussed that with you? Esp if hearing vioces, they should be able to help some way

Do you know if anything triggers these feelings for you? As maybe way to know how to limit the triggers?

Sorry i dont really have much advice. But I think speaking to the health professionals about all this would really help you. And maybe writing down how you feel aswell
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    Hi @Shadowofus, sounds like you are going through a very confusing time. Is there a particular time/place this happens? If we can talk through the situations you are in when you have these experiences, maybe we could help think of a way to distract from them?

- Lucy
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
  • ShadowofusShadowofus Posts: 19 Settling in
    @Shaunie (dont know how to tag people so I dont know if that has worked) no, I havent told my psychiatrist about my sexual experiances because I'm too embarassed and no I havent been diagnosed with anything yet. I dont know what triggers it.

@Lucy307 no there isnt a paticular time or place it happens. It can just happen. 
    Hi @Shadowofus, if you haven't talked to your psychiatrist I think that would be the first good step- I understand it may be embarrassing but it may be a bit of a relief to tell somebody in confidence? What do you think?
  • ShadowofusShadowofus Posts: 19 Settling in
    This is such an embarasing topic! I'm seeing my psychiatrist next week so maybe 😶
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    It's positive you're seeing your psychiatrist next week,  hopefully you can bring this up with them.  I know it's an embarrassing topic but they will understand :)

Keep us posted xo

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
    Hey @Shadowofus understand it's embarrassing to speak about but will do you the world of good to share with somebody and they aren't going to be judging you. Sending hugs and hope you are able to talk to them this week <3
  • lovingcharlieandsexlovingcharlieandsex Posts: 8 Confirmed not a robot
    Hi @Shadowofus, I agree with @Lucy307 - if you haven't talked to your psychiatrist you should probably raise the subject. Yes, it might seem embarrassing to you but they will have heard worse and they are trained for many years (and paid well!) to help you through it. Bite the bullet and talk to them first. Good luck - and hugs :-)
This discussion has been closed.