Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Drugs or not?

DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
I have a problem with my neighbours. A few days ago when my mum was getting out of her car when she got home from the school run, she noticed a women coming out of her house in her dressing gown, getting into a car for not even 15 seconds and then coming out with something. Also another person went to the same car and someone reached their hand out to give him the same thing. Earlier there was a man at the womens house. I'm scared that drug dealing could be going on in the neighbourhood (again.) My mum said that if anything else suspicious happens that she is calling the police.
"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
"The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
"I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
Tagged:

Comments

• SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Can you get me their number?
    Weekender Offender 
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    Skive said:
    Can you get me their number?
    What? Why?
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    My local Dr Feelgood is away on holiday! :)
    Weekender Offender 
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    BCd said:
    now thats my kind of answer
    Hey @BCd, and welcome to the community. :3

I've just deleted your last response and sunk this thread as it's no longer active. When posting, it's good to check when the thread was last updated. If it was before a couple of months ago, it's generally best to leave it and start a fresh one.

Good to see you posting!
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
This discussion has been closed.