Home Drink & Drugs
Fill out The Mix's Annual User Survey for a chance to win a £200 Amazon voucher, to shape our services, and get closer to earning a badge!
Need support urgently? Click here

Drugs or not?

Kasa2103Kasa2103 This Is Me! ❤👅👌🤓💃🎤South EastPosts: 3,754 Community Veteran
I have a problem with my neighbours. A few days ago when my mum was getting out of her car when she got home from the school run, she noticed a women coming out of her house in her dressing gown, getting into a car for not even 15 seconds and then coming out with something. Also another person went to the same car and someone reached their hand out to give him the same thing. Earlier there was a man at the womens house. I'm scared that drug dealing could be going on in the neighbourhood (again.) My mum said that if anything else suspicious happens that she is calling the police.
Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.
Tagged:

Comments

• SkiveSkive No discipline. No morality. No respect. New ForestPosts: 15,131 Skive's The Limit
    Can you get me their number?
    Yesterday is history
    Tomorrow is a mystery
    But today is a gift
    That’s why it’s call the present
    lovingcharlieandsex
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 This Is Me! ❤👅👌🤓💃🎤 South EastPosts: 3,754 Community Veteran
    Skive said:
    Can you get me their number?
    What? Why?
    Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.
  • SkiveSkive No discipline. No morality. No respect. New ForestPosts: 15,131 Skive's The Limit
    My local Dr Feelgood is away on holiday! :)
    Yesterday is history
    Tomorrow is a mystery
    But today is a gift
    That’s why it’s call the present
    lovingcharlieandsex
  • MikeMike Screen addict 🎮 LondonPosts: 2,661 Community Manager
    BCd said:
    now thats my kind of answer
    Hey @BCd, and welcome to the community. :3

I've just deleted your last response and sunk this thread as it's no longer active. When posting, it's good to check when the thread was last updated. If it was before a couple of months ago, it's generally best to leave it and start a fresh one.

Good to see you posting!
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.

Kasa2103
This discussion has been closed.