Drugs or not?

Kasa2103Kasa2103 Sort of Famous User :) YouTube Famous. Weirdo. Amazing. Unique. Loving. United KingdomPosts: 985 Incredible Poster
I have a problem with my neighbours. A few days ago when my mum was getting out of her car when she got home from the school run, she noticed a women coming out of her house in her dressing gown, getting into a car for not even 15 seconds and then coming out with something. Also another person went to the same car and someone reached their hand out to give him the same thing. Earlier there was a man at the womens house. I'm scared that drug dealing could be going on in the neighbourhood (again.) My mum said that if anything else suspicious happens that she is calling the police.
I'm still standing better than I ever did. Looking like a true survivor. Feeling like a little kid. And I'm still standing after all this time. Picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind.  I'm still standing. Yeah yeah yeah. The threats you made were supposed to cut me down.
Tagged:

Comments

• SkiveSkive No discipline! No morality! No respect! New ForestPosts: 14,924 Part of the furniture
    Can you get me their number?
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 Sort of Famous User :) YouTube Famous. Weirdo. Amazing. Unique. Loving. United KingdomPosts: 985 Incredible Poster
    Skive said:
    Can you get me their number?
    What? Why?
    I'm still standing better than I ever did. Looking like a true survivor. Feeling like a little kid. And I'm still standing after all this time. Picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind.  I'm still standing. Yeah yeah yeah. The threats you made were supposed to cut me down.
  • SkiveSkive No discipline! No morality! No respect! New ForestPosts: 14,924 Part of the furniture
    My local Dr Feelgood is away on holiday! :)