Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Good evening/night Users 🌟

LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
Hey guys so chat is not on tonight and so I've decided to post my goodnight thread early and say goodnight later further down.

First off here's a hug

My laptop is up and running and the discussion tab is open while I do my work so if anyone needs to ramble or wants to have a silly chat I'm here to listen and join in 😊

Standard forum rules apply as usual 🌈

I hope you've all had a good day Remember if you survived that's enough, there's always tomorrow 💕

My good night tips will come in my night time reply (at 22:00 GMT) but for now here's a positive quote of the day:

I will be active until my 1 am planned bedtime do I will see any rants or discussions.

Before though I thought we could mention 1 or more things that we're proud of today (it can be as simple as showering or getting out beds those are still achievements too!  😊)

Mine are: going for a run,  not needing my inhaler until now, and being rather calm today 😁

Hope everyone is well ❤

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,500 Skive's The Limit
    edited August 2018
    Hey Laine!
    well achievements of Today I didn’t kill myself and I went to my appointment & started group therapy 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Ah yes of course group therapy how did it go? :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

• Options
    Laine said:
    Ah yes of course group therapy how did it go? :)
    Was interesting, thanks! 

Hope you enjoy the rest of your evening!
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    I'm digging through old cringey social media accounts in the hopes of making them better since i last used them when i was like 13 *shudders* haha  =)

pains not great but still got some painkillers left just saving them xo

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    Okay guys it's time to say good night! 

Remember your bed is for sleep and rest, don't dwell on today's problems ghere's no need for them now leave them in the past along with everything else that isn't worth bringing up. Now is you time 💕

As William Blake said "Think in the morning. Act in the noon. Eat in the evening. Sleep in the night." 🌈

So grab yourself a nice soothing drink,  a good book,  playlist or video. Relax them shoulders, stop tensing up your neck and arms,  let all thoughts leave your head and most importantly

If you're up tonight and don't intend on sleeping then use this time to just do something for yourself,  a nice bath,  play a good game,  so whatever you want but do it for you.

I'm up if you need a rant or hug and remember most of all

Much love xo

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    Not many threads have been created so don't want to take up the what's new. 

I'll post a good night here 💕

If you would like to reflect on anything you've talked about in chat tonight be it a problem or a fun convo go ahead! 

I'm having a late night and a good night message will be up soon 💖

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Have you taken the same amount that worked last time?

perhaps some sleep inducing exercises? x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
  • Options
    Perhaps taking a warm shower
    or the 428 method
    1. Place the tip of your tongue against the ridge of tissue just behind your upper front teeth, and keep it there through the entire exercise.
    2. Exhale completely through your mouth, making a whoosh sound.
    3. Close your mouth and inhale quietly through your nose to a mental count of four.
    4. Hold your breath for a count of seven.
    5. Exhale completely through your mouth, making a whoosh sound to a count of eight.
    6. Repeat the cycle three more times for a total of four breaths.

Visualisation is also beneficial, picture a place or something that makes you calm it can be make believe. focus on it and relax at the same time.

some music is also helpful and so is scenting your room with what relaxes you like lavender or sandelwood ect

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    Okay guys here is your nightly reminder that your bed is for rest and sleep and all of the problems of yesterday should be left in the past.
    do your body the good it deserves and relax.
    you don't have to be asleep just lie down and do something to relax you or to cheer you up give yourself a break <3

As per usual grab yourself a nice soothing drink, get some nice music going or a good show to bore ease yourself into sleep.
    practice some breathing exercises if you're anxious or happy calm thoughts.

the sleep quote of the day is:

And: "The best way to see what tomorrow brings is to sleep through the night"

I am up if you need to rant i'm still here i promise x

Sleep tight everyone and remember:

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    Okay guys its that time to say goodnight again!

if you have anything on your mind feel free to post it i'm here <3

a good night post will be up shortly x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    I just keep thinking about that soon its when all spiders come out, spider season is in like end august or september i think? And saw a spider in my room but went somewhere and dunno where 😭😭😭😭😭😭. Dunno. Cant sleep in my own room tonight so in spare room but maybe spider in here too  😭hate them
  • Options
    I can really relate Shaunie, can you guess what I spent the last 20 minutes doing?  

Moving everything around dusting and pulling my bed out. 
    I didn't find any which should be good news but that unnerves me?  

What is it about them that you dislike or fear?  

I ask because I have a few things so I take steps to make myself feel more comfortable.

I wear ear plugs during spider season and tuck my trousers in my socks and wear long sleeves shirts. 

That along with some prebed spring cleaning and a hearty helping of distractions works For me X

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    edited September 2018
    They probably was hiding. Omg no dont wake all the spiders up by moving everything 😂😭 haa na im joking dont mean to scare you Loll im sure you dont have any spiders ahh.

They just have too many legs and feel disgusting, then fear they randomly are going to go onto me with their disgusting legs😂😭 the worst. And moths are horrible too. Im Just like do i leave my window open to show them the door or is that just invitin some more in ahha
  • Options
    Oh god moths are definitely the worst 😭😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    Hey guys hope you found chats tonight beneficial :)

I'm up for a while so if you need any advice or a rant you can do so :)

A good night message will be up shortly x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    edited September 2018
    Meggles said:
    Heyhey
    Yo yo @Meggles
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Hey girls :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    Hey squad! I'm up until my coach gets at about 00:47 so as usual i will be watching this spot if you want some advice or to chat and as per usus I'll male a cutesy good night post soon 💕 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    As per usual I'm up for a while if anyone needs to rant, want to chat and most importantly i'll post a cutesy message soon before bed time <3 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    Hope youre okay @Laine
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Hope youre okay @Laine
    Not bad thanks Shaunie, college is really hard but getting by. 
    I have one lesson today and I just really don't want to go in again x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    Laine said:
    Shaunie said:
    Hope youre okay @Laine
    Not bad thanks Shaunie, college is really hard but getting by. 
    I have one lesson today and I just really don't want to go in again x
    Really great that youre really trying <3