Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Monday!!

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture

Hey everyone,

Welcome to a new week.. a fresh start, yay!!

This week for me is a chilled one, well kinda. 

Today and tomorrow, not doing a whole lot, Wednesday- working, Thursday and Friday, chilling, Saturday and Sunday - working. 

So... what you lovely people getting up too?

Sharing is caring :heart:

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Today just relaxing taking it easy since my definite diagnosis Sunday morning and the stress of last week with everything. 

Tomorrow I have my induction day at college, Wednesday I will frantically gather the stuff I need and Thursday I start for real,  

Then the weekend I guess is more relaxing and self care :) x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    TheAprilFoolTheAprilFool Posts: 187 Helping Hand
    I told myself I was going to be more productive this month since I'm going back to university in about a week. I've been feeling kind of bad over the past couple of days though so I took today to just relax and to try to make some plans to improve my mental health.

I don't think lectures actually start until October, but I'm moving in early because I have committee training days. I'm hoping to settle into my new place before the others move in.
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Work, work and more work lol. I'm off at the weekend unless I get called in so planning on having a self care day on Saturday to try and keep distracted, then on Sunday reply to all my penpals and see my sister and nephew :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''