Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hi, my name is Sarita!

Hi everyone! I’m Sarita and joined the youth panel a few months ago

Comments

• fadedangelfadedangel Posts: 263 The Mix Regular
    Hi there, 

Welcome to The Mix! 
    I hope your settling in well and feel welcome. It is lovely to have you here and i’m glad you found us. We are a very supportive community indeed so feel free to reach out for support whenever you need and talk to any of us - we don’t bite. You will be greatly helped here by people on the boards and the moderators are great too. 

Your welcome to post anywhere around the boards and create your own discussions anytime. Maybe you could even drop by to group chats, there are general chats, support chats, support circles and so much more just head over to live chat announcements here on the boards to find out more, they are great places to be.

I don’t think I have heard of the youth panel before so maybe you could make a post about it, i would love to learn more about what it is. 
    It would be lovely to know a little bit more about yourself, do you have any hobbies?

If you have any questions or need some advice feel free to ask us :) 

i hope you like it here and are doing okay <3   

Take Care 
    - Lauren 
    « I have been through hell but the best is yet to come « 
  • EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 666 Incredible Poster
    Welcome to the Mix :)

The Mix is very welcoming and open, so feel free to make posts, message people and comment whenever you like. 
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just got here
    Welcome to our boards, @Sarita  =)
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Welcome!
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    Hi Sarita,

Welcome!x

Much love <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    Oops, I think I wrote too much 🙊 
  • EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 666 Incredible Poster
    @Thoughtsy No you didn't, don't worry. You just summed up what everyone else would have said, so we agree with you rather than writing the same information out twice. Your introduction was wonderfully informative and kind. :) Its great that you put such caring effort into saying hello to new members :) 

And I hope so see you both on the boards soon :) 
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
    Eyepatch said:
    @Thoughtsy No you didn't, don't worry. You just summed up what everyone else would have said, so we agree with you rather than writing the same information out twice. Your introduction was wonderfully informative and kind. :) Its great that you put such caring effort into saying hello to new members :) 

And I hope so see you both on the boards soon :) 
    Thank you very much @Eyepatch for writing this. I was worried I overwhelme new people, that’s a relief. 

Hope your having a lovely weekend :)