Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Chats tonight (Sunday 26/08/2018)

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
Hey everyone,

Chats are back this week!

Support chat and general chat are both on tonight, both from 8-9:30pm.

Support chat: A place to talk about anything on your mind in a safe, supportive environment. Alice and Tash will be modding.

General chat: A place for more light-hearted chat about pretty much anything be it TV, music, the weather, that hilarious video you saw on YouTube etc. Leanne will be modding.

You can find the 'join' links on this page once the sessions open. When you click 'join' for a session, you'll be taken through to our lobby area, from which you can access all the open rooms.

Please refer to our FAQ if you have any questions during the session. If you have a question you can't find an answer for, the moderators will be there to help you out.

We ask that everyone keeps to one room at a time as being in both can cause some confusion. You can click 'close' in the top right menu to leave a room.

Have a great chat!  

Aife
We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    edited August 2018
    Question can anyone get into the chat rooms? NVM chat playing up as always :P
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    @Meggles - maybe PM the mods about this, they should be able to help. :+1:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Hope you managed to get into chat @Abigail :) 

@Meggles We will get in touch with the mods to remind them of our rules about sticking to one room at a time :) 

- Aife
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    Meggles said:
    The Mix said:
    Hope you managed to get into chat @Abigail :) 

@Meggles We will get in touch with the mods to remind them of our rules about sticking to one room at a time :) 

- Aife
    Please do. It's so frustrating in support circle when someone literally doesnt respond because they are in a different chat
    Thanks Meggles. I know that you were saying it towards me.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    Oh
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family

@Kasa2103 it wasn't aimed towards anyone. Meggles said it as a general statement. 
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
    Abigail said:

@Kasa2103 it wasn't aimed towards anyone. Meggles said it as a general statement. 
    Thanks but I have eyes and a brain. I can see it. Sorry.
This discussion has been closed.