Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Summer Quiz (Tuesday 12/09/2017)

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
Hey everyone!
We're excited to announce that we'll be having a summer quiz!

The quiz will be happening during chat break week on Tuesday 12th September 8-9pm. You can find the 'join' links on this page from 8pm. :)

How the quiz will work is that there will be 3 rounds which will be The Mix trivia, a themed 'back to school' round and a general knowledge round.

We're looking for people to help write the questions for each round and also host them too! If you'd like to write the questions but not host, that's okay too, we'd love to have you involved. If you're interested, comment below or send us a PM and we will let you know more information.

We'll also be giving away some great prizes to the winners of each round and also to the overall winner! Keep an eye out on the boards for an announcement of the prizes soon. :yippe:

- Aife & the Community Team
We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Meggles wrote: »
    can i write a round? maybe..i dunno

Hey Meggles, great to hear you're interested in writing a round for the quiz. I'll PM you for more info :)

- Aife
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
    horsemad wrote: »
    Can I write a round please x

Hey @horsemad great to hear you're interested. We've just sent you a PM :)

- Aife

Hey everyone,

Come along and join us for our summer quiz that will be running at 8pm tonight!

There's some great prizes to be won, check them out here!

You can find the 'join' links on this page from 8pm. :)

See you there!

- Aife

• DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    Is there a summer quiz this year?
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 666 Incredible Poster
    I'd love to write a round if you still need someone :) 
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
    Eyepatch said:
    I'd love to write a round if you still need someone :) 
    That was last years.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    edited August 2018
    Thanks @Eyepatch and @Kasa2103!

We do usually run a summer quiz each year! We haven't planned anything yet, but keep an eye out in the live chat announcements :) 

- Aife

Thank you