Home Introduce Yourself

Hi

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical Poster Posts: 5,421 Part of The Furniture
    Hey Titch03

Welcome to the community :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • AzzimanAzziman The Mix convert Posts: 923 Part of The Mix Family
    Hi Titch03,

Welcome!x

Much love <3
  • RhysRhys Posts: 280 The Mix Regular
    Welcome to the forums Titch, hope you have a nice time here :wave:
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”― Bernard M. Baruch
  • AifeAife LondonPosts: 2,207 Moderator
    Welcome to the boards Titch03. It's lovely to have you here :wave:
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 5,974 Part of The Furniture
    Hey,

Welcome to the boards!! Hey, I’m also 15!

I look forward to seeing you around :)
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • MirabelleMirabelle Owl Whisperer Kensington.Posts: 1,020 The Mix Regular
    Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your time with us. :)

~ Belle
    'If you think education is expensive, try estimating the cost of ignorance'.

- Howard Gardner
  • ShaunieShaunie Posts: 12,313 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Welcome👋
    Apologise for your mistakes not your feelings. 
  • NikkiNikki Posts: 131 Boards Initiate
    Welcome to the forums @TitchP15 :wave:
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 3,589 Community Veteran
    Hey titch :wave: welcome to the boards!
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • AngelIsMe21AngelIsMe21 The Mix convert Posts: 132 Settling in
    Welcome to The Mix community :)