Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

App

AngelIsMe21AngelIsMe21 Posts: 132 The Mix Convert
Is there a The Mix app?

Comments

• AngelIsMe21AngelIsMe21 Posts: 132 The Mix Convert
    Thank you Hun. I meant in terms of using the discussion boards (forum)?x
  • MirabelleMirabelle Posts: 1,020 Wise Owl
    Thank you Hun. I meant in terms of using the discussion boards (forum)?x

I'm not sure, but pm Aife at The Mix and she will tell you.
    Mirabelle wrote: »

I'm not sure, but pm Aife at The Mix and she will tell you.

Thank you :)
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Dont think theres an app. Just the site
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    There is no app @AngelIsMe21. You can save the the boards to your home screen on your phone. Go to the top right hand corner and you should see add to home screen push that and it will save the boards to your home screen for you. Hope that's helpful

Abi
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Thank you everyone! Yes at the moment The Mix don't have an app but it's great to hear that you'd be interested in having one. Thank you Abi for your tip too!

- Aife
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    An app would be fantastic :)
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    The Mix wrote: »
    Thank you everyone! Yes at the moment The Mix don't have an app but it's great to hear that you'd be interested in having one. Thank you Abi for your tip too!

- Aife

Would The Mix consider creating an app as an option?
    Abigail wrote: »
    There is no app [USER="103008"]AngelIsMe21[/USER]. You can save the the boards to your home screen on your phone. Go to the top right hand corner and you should see add to home screen push that and it will save the boards to your home screen for you. Hope that's helpful

Abi

Thanks for the suggestion Abi :)
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru

Would The Mix consider creating an app as an option?

Hey @AngellsMe21

It's not something that's in the works at the moment, but it's something we'd love to have so maybe in the future!

- Aife
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
    The Mix wrote: »

Hey @AngellsMe21

It's not something that's in the works at the moment, but it's something we'd love to have so maybe in the future!

- Aife

The way everything is with apps would make The Mix more accessible as support👍