App

AngelIsMe21AngelIsMe21 Posts: 132 Two little ducks
Is there a The Mix app?

Comments

• MirabelleMirabelle Owl Whisperer Kensington.Posts: 1,020 Fanatical Poster
    'If you think education is expensive, try estimating the cost of ignorance'.

- Howard Gardner
  • AngelIsMe21AngelIsMe21 Posts: 132 Two little ducks
    Thank you Hun. I meant in terms of using the discussion boards (forum)?x
  • MirabelleMirabelle Owl Whisperer Kensington.Posts: 1,020 Fanatical Poster
    Thank you Hun. I meant in terms of using the discussion boards (forum)?x

I'm not sure, but pm Aife at The Mix and she will tell you.
    'If you think education is expensive, try estimating the cost of ignorance'.

- Howard Gardner
    Mirabelle wrote: »

I'm not sure, but pm Aife at The Mix and she will tell you.

Thank you :)
  • ShaunieShaunie An empath EnglandPosts: 1,383 Fanatical Poster
    Dont think theres an app. Just the site
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us face, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.” ~ Marvin J Ashton
  • AbigailAbigail Posts: 363 Rampant Poster
    There is no app @AngelIsMe21. You can save the the boards to your home screen on your phone. Go to the top right hand corner and you should see add to home screen push that and it will save the boards to your home screen for you. Hope that's helpful

Abi
    Some people think i am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking
  • The MixThe Mix Staff team Posts: 1,353 Moderator
    Thank you everyone! Yes at the moment The Mix don't have an app but it's great to hear that you'd be interested in having one. Thank you Abi for your tip too!

- Aife
    We're Aife & Mike - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk forum.
  • independent_independent_ Boards Baby ScotlandPosts: 1,049 Fanatical Poster
    An app would be fantastic :)
    The Mix wrote: »
    Thank you everyone! Yes at the moment The Mix don't have an app but it's great to hear that you'd be interested in having one. Thank you Abi for your tip too!

- Aife

Would The Mix consider creating an app as an option?
    Abigail wrote: »
    There is no app [USER="103008"]AngelIsMe21[/USER]. You can save the the boards to your home screen on your phone. Go to the top right hand corner and you should see add to home screen push that and it will save the boards to your home screen for you. Hope that's helpful

Abi

Thanks for the suggestion Abi :)
  • The MixThe Mix Staff team Posts: 1,353 Moderator

Would The Mix consider creating an app as an option?

Hey @AngellsMe21

It's not something that's in the works at the moment, but it's something we'd love to have so maybe in the future!

- Aife
    We're Aife & Mike - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk forum.
    The Mix wrote: »

Hey @AngellsMe21

It's not something that's in the works at the moment, but it's something we'd love to have so maybe in the future!

- Aife

The way everything is with apps would make The Mix more accessible as support👍