Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

New chat software and testers needed!

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
Hey everyone,

We've got some exciting news! :)

As some of you are aware, we've been having a few issues with out current chat software Flashchat, so we're excited to be moving to a new chat software called ChatWee! :rainbow::rainbow2:

Before we move to this new chat software, we'd love you all to test it out and let us know what you think. We're currently working with the people who are making it, so there may be some things we can change based on your feedback (like colour schemes!).

We have scheduled some testing for the week of the 28th August (Thursday 31st August, Saturday 2nd September & Sunday 3rd September) - exact testing sessions and times will be confirmed shortly.

If you're interested in helping us test this new chat software, then send us a PM or comment below and we'll be in touch with further info :)

- Aife & the Community Team
We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Meggles wrote: »
    does this include those who have already said they will being willing to test it or??

Good point! If you've already helped us test Discord and you told us you were interested in also testing this software, you're already down on the list. :)

Mike
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,869 Extreme Poster
    I should be on the list then but just incase I'll doubly register my interest by commenting here also :p
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    I will be on the list but just saying im interested anyway :)
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • CharlotteCharlotte Posts: 229 Trailblazer
    I am interested
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    I'm interest 🙋
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    That's great to hear you're all interested in helping us test the new chat software. We'll be in touch with you all very soon! :)

- Aife

Hey everyone!

We've now confirmed testing times and dates which I've listed below. Please sign up to which session you'd like to attend using the doodle poll here.

Testing dates and times

Thursday 31st August 7-8pm
    Saturday 2nd September 11am-12pm
    Sunday 3rd September 1.30-2.30pm

Thank you!

- Aife

• JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,869 Extreme Poster
    i think ive signed up if i did it right
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
    i think ive signed up if i did it right

I've just checked and yep we've got you signed up @Jellyelephant :)

Thank you!

- Aife

• AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    @TheMix When do we get the information to do with the new chat? Like how to get on and all that?
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
    Abigail wrote: »
    @TheMix When do we get the information to do with the new chat? Like how to get on and all that?

Hey @Abigail great question! We'll be in touch with you all shortly by PM with instructions for the session tonight :)

- Aife