New chat software and testers needed!

The MixThe Mix Posts: 2,189 Community Managers
Hey everyone,

We've got some exciting news! :)

As some of you are aware, we've been having a few issues with out current chat software Flashchat, so we're excited to be moving to a new chat software called ChatWee! :rainbow::rainbow2:

Before we move to this new chat software, we'd love you all to test it out and let us know what you think. We're currently working with the people who are making it, so there may be some things we can change based on your feedback (like colour schemes!).

We have scheduled some testing for the week of the 28th August (Thursday 31st August, Saturday 2nd September & Sunday 3rd September) - exact testing sessions and times will be confirmed shortly.

If you're interested in helping us test this new chat software, then send us a PM or comment below and we'll be in touch with further info :)

- Aife & the Community Team
We're @Aife@Mike, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.

Comments

• Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Fanatical Poster
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The MixThe Mix Posts: 2,189 Community Managers
    Meggles wrote: »
    does this include those who have already said they will being willing to test it or??

Good point! If you've already helped us test Discord and you told us you were interested in also testing this software, you're already down on the list. :)

Mike
    We're @Aife@Mike, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Fanatical Poster
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 492 Rampant Poster
    I should be on the list then but just incase I'll doubly register my interest by commenting here also :p
  • Jacob101Jacob101 Rampant Poster Posts: 679 Incredible Poster
    I will be on the list but just saying im interested anyway :)
    'Don't worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don't even try.'
  • CharlotteCharlotte Posts: 227 The Mix convert
    I am interested
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 4,339 Uber Poster
    I'm interest 🙋
    Not using atm cause am stressed and sad and should use different support and have break. 
    That's great to hear you're all interested in helping us test the new chat software. We'll be in touch with you all very soon! :)

- Aife
    Hey everyone!

We've now confirmed testing times and dates which I've listed below. Please sign up to which session you'd like to attend using the doodle poll here.

Testing dates and times

Thursday 31st August 7-8pm
    Saturday 2nd September 11am-12pm
    Sunday 3rd September 1.30-2.30pm

Thank you!

- Aife
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 492 Rampant Poster
    i think ive signed up if i did it right
    i think ive signed up if i did it right

I've just checked and yep we've got you signed up @Jellyelephant :)

Thank you!

- Aife
  • AbigailAbigail Carer/musician Posts: 610 Extreme Poster
    @TheMix When do we get the information to do with the new chat? Like how to get on and all that?
    Some people think i am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking
    Abigail wrote: »
    @TheMix When do we get the information to do with the new chat? Like how to get on and all that?

Hey @Abigail great question! We'll be in touch with you all shortly by PM with instructions for the session tonight :)

- Aife