Home General Chat Creative Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Stages

DistractionDistraction Posts: 439 Listening Ear
Just a small one,
On my thumb,
No one would notice,
Cos there quite dumb

Just a medium one,
On my palm,
No one would notice,
They don’t look that hard,

Just finished it off,
Make it a large,
As it creeps up my arm,
and goes right through my heart.

(self harming in stages of getting worse, needed to type something fast, it's getting really hard again today, I wonder if it ever ends)

Comments

• DistractionDistraction Posts: 439 Listening Ear
    That's just amazing, I love it, it's really what it's like, u say am a good writer but ur fantastic, really would love to see more of ur stuff if u fancy putting any more up :yuck: :d need to see it!!!

I decided to go back to judo tonight, I've already tried to go back twice and each time I got closer to going into the class so hopefully third times a charm and it helps with the urges, have u got any plans tonight? (maybe writing more poetry ;) )
    Well you certainly have a talent for it,

I would so love to do Krav Maga, never seen it before but just looked it up there and it seems amazing, might have a look for some classes, I finally got back to judo third time lucky and I actually went through the doors (still feeling like I was having a heart attack tho). I know it is terrifying to do new things and people are just ewww to be around but you should try a class once or twice, it might not be as bad as you think.
  • LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    Love both of these!
    lol, laughed so much at this, it's perfect