Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Cant do this!! **TRIGGER WARNING**

Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
I cant do this
i cant keep the trying and failing
the being told i am unsucessful
the thoughts
the overwhelming lows
the pretending that im okay
the anger and frustration that is so hard to control
the self harm
the self - hate
the fear
the worry
the thoughts that im just going round and round in circles
but most importantly i cant do this whole living thing - i am obviously just seen as one massive failure, no one even gives me a chance. What can they see which i cant?!!!
''You were in the wilderness
Looking for your own purpose
Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)

Comments

• Options
    Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    horsemad wrote: »
    Jess it seems as a tough time for you too massive hugs to you too .......

Everytime you fail you have to get back up and try again because with out trying you will never succeed , as for uscusessful i think your far from that you have achieved some great things i heard you on the radio and you did amazing !!!

It's okay to pretend your okay because that's a way we protect ourselves from the unknown and the possibility of being judge . But here it's definitely okay not to be okay because where human we all have a mind and a heart to protect ❤

Self hate is a hard one but you can stop that by loving your self a little more each day wake and remind your self that ' I'm okay I'm pretty I'm happy with me' cause I think your the most down to earth person who's going though a pretty horrible time of it lately but always gose out of your away to fight for what you believe in!! that in it's self is pretty amazing .

You can do this living thing one set at a time i believe in you i really doo things do get better but in time ..

REMMBER ! GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT TRY AND LIVE !!!❤❤❤❤❤

Awww thank you so much @horsemad *hug*
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • Options
    CharlotteCharlotte Posts: 229 Trailblazer
    Jess it sounds like your going through a really hard time at the moment.

But your doing amazing you keep going if you fail you get up and carry on, one step at a time. As horsemad said your not unsuccessful you have done so much to raise awareness of mental health, and no one can thank you enough for everything you do.

I believe you can do anything, your such a strong person and your amazing at helping others, but now is time to look after yourself. Find something which you can do for you, something which brings you happiness and joy.

Remember- "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"

You can do this, and I am here to get you though the rough and bumpy patches this is going to get better and it will become smooth.

Harriet