Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Oh hey Friday

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
Hey everyone :wave:

So its that time of the week again..

Time to share your weekend plans.

This weekend its gonna be chilled tomorrow I am seeing my friend and Sunday I dont know yet, may go spend some time with my dad.

What you lovely lot getting up too?

Sharing is caring :heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    Today - nothing but got KFC for dinner
    Saturday - weekly food shop with mum and probably going for a walk
    Sunday - nothing
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • CharlotteCharlotte Posts: 229 Trailblazer
    revision yay
  • DistractionDistraction Posts: 439 Listening Ear
    Tonight, college work, tomorrow tidy and clean and then going out to someones family party that I haven't seen in a long time and we weren't the best when we stopped talking, Sunday am not sure, we'll see what is in store on the day :)
  • RhysRhys Posts: 288 The Mix Regular
    Its double XP weekend on a game so I'll be playing that for the majority of the weekend.
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”― Bernard M. Baruch
  • FeatheredDreamsFeatheredDreams Posts: 91 Budding Regular
    Attempt at lots of sleep...big event on an mmorpg i play...lesson planning for after half term...procrastinating half term homework...:D