Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Noise from neighbors from building banger cars to race

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello all , my neighbours have been building and scrapping cars for 2 years now and enough is enough at least 2 cars a month are done I have asked them very politely to do this work away from home but I was told it's fine the council told us we can have a hobby , banger racing is a Hobby from home ?!! They are council tennants the noise and People who visit and Rev car engines early and late and numoruous drills and cutters are driving me crazy any help .

Comments

• Options
    StephSteph Posts: 448 Listening Ear
    Hi Wazgee,

Welcome to The Mix discussion boards.

Thanks for your post. Just to let you know that The Mix is an organisations that's aimed at under 25 year old's. You're welcome to post here however we might not be able to provide as much support, just so you know. Sounds like things with your neighbours have been difficult for you, it's a really positive thing that you're looking for some help with the situation. Have you been able to been able to speak to anyone else about what has been happening?

We have an article on here called How can I stop my neighbours being so noisy which might be useful to read.

Hope this helps.