You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

hi!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well, seen as I'm posting in an 'introduce yourself' tag, I guess I best do that!

Hey :wave:
I'm Hannah, a psychology student, currently living and attending univeristy in London. Don't think just because I'm a psych student that you can't talk to me, in fact, I hope the opposite is true. Having had my own minor MH difficulties myself, I want you to know that it does get better and you are capable than much more than what you think.
I'm just hear to listen, not to judge you :) I will be commenting/helping in forum posts but ofcourse you can talk to me privately, just drop me a message. Hope you're all having a lovely day and enjoying the beaaaaautiful weather, well, if you're in London at least :blush:

Comments

• apandavapandav :) Posts: 2,072
    Hi

Welcome to themix boards :wave:
  • HannHann Meme Queen MancPosts: 3,428 Ultimate Poster
    HI Hannah,

Welcome to TheMix Forums :)
  • MikeMike Posts: 1,763 Staff Moderator
    Hey Hannah, and welcome to the boards. :wave: Love your intro (also enjoying the wonderful weather!).
    just because you're not doing something perfectly, doesn't mean you're not doing it
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Welcome to the boards :)