Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Easter Quiz!

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
Hey guys. :wave: With Easter around the corner, must be time for the...

EASTER QUIZ!

This will be held on the evening of the 30th of this month from 8:00pm - 9:00pm and will consist of 3 rounds - Easter Trivia, The Mix Trivia, and General Knowledge - each with 10 questions. Ideally, we would love these rounds to be written and hosted by you guys! If you're up for writing a round (hosting is optional, so don't worry if you're less keen on that idea), let us know below or drop us a PM. :thumb:

As usual, we also have some prizes available for the winners... :hyper:

A few of these Easter goodies, courtesy of Cadbury's :yum: -

oztTfVE.jpg

A £25 voucher to spend at Hawkin's [Bazaar] -

Hawkins%20Bazaar%20Logo.jpg
Hawkin’s Bazaar is the home of great gift ideas, geeky gadgets, terrific toys and everything else that makes a perfect present!
We search the globe to bring you the very best, interesting and downright quirky items we can find, ensuring there’s something fun in our collection for everyone. Whether you’re looking for party bags, gadgets for men, amazing models or super Scalextric sets, you’re at the right place.

They also have a selection of Easter products available here in addition to their standard range. :)

Last but not least, a pair of Proel HFI57 Dynamic Headphones from Terralec -

prddceb7e34-b8d5-4a55-9f2c-5886d3064943.jpg
Professional monitor headphones. The advanced 57mm drivers offer a true and extended sound response, whilst the closed back earpieces lend themselves well to studio and recording work. In addition, the 32 ohm impedance makes these headphones copatibale with all models of smartphones and tablets.

A new addition to the prize pool - Bananagrams (because it simply wouldn't be one of our competitions without these)

bgrams.jpg
THE ANAGRAM GAME THAT DRIVES YOU BANANAS! Fast and frantic, players race against each other to build crossword grids. And it requires no pencil, paper, or board. In this addictive word game, speed wins, not points. You’ll have a bunch of fun as you race to the finish by using all of your letter tiles first! BANANAGRAMS comes in a small portable banana-shaped pouch and is perfect for everyone 7 & up; at home or on the go.

We'll be distributing these prizes between the winners of each round, as well as one for the overall winner of the quiz. :yes:
We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ahhhh I will probs be late because of work but I shall be there!!:d
    Can I write a round? :D i can't be arsed PM'ing so laxy
  • apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    Cool :) just wondering is there a chat break this week coming?
  • louisa982louisa982 Posts: 294 The Mix Regular
    Can i write a round too please? x
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Hey!

Just to let everyone know we now have 3 people to do the rounds of the quiz, thank you!

Looking forward to seeing you all at the quiz! :d
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Yes, it''s a Wednesday, I can make it, but it's two before my exam, decisions? :P
    Yes, it''s a Wednesday, I can make it, but it's two before my exam, decisions? :P
    YOLO
    *bump*

Finished work, so I'm ready for this!
    Finished work, so I'm ready for this!

Woop! :hyper:

By the way, this is in the General Chat room! ;)

Mike

• HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Great job everyone :)
    Hann wrote: »
    Great job everyone :)

I wonder who won? ;)
    Thanks to everyone who came! Hope you enjoyed it ;)

We'll be in touch with the winners soon about prizes!

James

The Mix wrote: »
    Thanks to everyone who came! Hope you enjoyed it ;)

We'll be in touch with the winners soon about prizes!

James

Y'all should just give me the first prize next time before the quiz ;)
    12932804_10209161648065129_8098516404971375767_n.jpg?oh=5bed7924b0e9f3ffff3f8163e566f200&oe=578C20E6

I'm just going to leave this here...
    12932804_10209161648065129_8098516404971375767_n.jpg?oh=5bed7924b0e9f3ffff3f8163e566f200&oe=578C20E6

I'm just going to leave this here...

Could you be more accurate though? Hahaha

Y'all should just give me the first prize next time before the quiz ;)

I'll be more focussed next time! :P - I was far to busy focussing on Zimbardo, Asch and Milgrim and kept missing the questions! But game on! But I think I'm ready for this exam tomorrow!

I'll be more focussed next time! :P - I was far to busy focussing on Zimbardo, Asch and Milgrim and kept missing the questions! But game on! But I think I'm ready for this exam tomorrow!

Oh my lord they have been the bane of my life this past week!!
    Enchanted wrote: »

Oh my lord they have been the bane of my life this past week!!

Hahaha, same! - But I got this, I'm not really talking about them as a whole, rather just talking about the effects of group behaviour in relation to them. Cause we get essay questions in advance, and I decided to choose Zimbardo one.

Good Luck :D
    Just to let you guys know, a new prize has been added to the pool (see the end of the thread). :thumb:

Mike