Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Special day time General Chat tomorrow (Thursday 17th March 10.30 - 12)

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
Hey everyone,

Tomorrow (Thursday) we will be holding a one off special day time General Chat from 10.30am to 12 midday.

General Chat is a great chance to come and socialize with other young people and have a fun, light-hearted chat about anything you fancy. Could be what you've been up to this week, your favourite show you're watching at the moment or what you've got lined up for the weekend.

Just so you're all aware, we've got some potential funders coming in tomorrow and they might be observing that chat. Apart from that GC will be as usual tomorrow. (obviously apart from the time) :)

You can find the chat here

See you there!

We're @Aife, @Ella, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Again during a lecture pftttt
    I think I can make 15 minutes if I remember :P
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hope so :) this will be open in a few minutes...