Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Can you help?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i want to ask where i can post my sharing on this web?
i can not find it .haha

Comments

• Options
    TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Hi @jenbaker - what did you want to share?

Jo
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    could i share any related with my life?
    such as my work, my interests.
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Do you mean starting a thread. If thats what you mean, then you can post on the introduce yourself thread..
    Or there is lots of other forums including health and wellbeing and creative etc.

Hope this helps.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,305 Part of The Furniture
    jenbaker wrote: »
    could i share any related with my life?
    such as my work, my interests.

As BananaMonkey said, you're more than welcome to create your own threads here. We have a few different sub forums so feel free to post in the one you feel is most appropriate. :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.