Home Help Desk
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Can you help?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
i want to ask where i can post my sharing on this web?
i can not find it .haha

Comments

• TheMixTheMix The Mix HQPosts: 2,684 Staff Team
    Hi @jenbaker - what did you want to share?

Jo
    We're @Aife, @Connor, @Emma_, and @Mike - the staff team here at The Mix.

If you're worried about another member, use the report button to make sure a moderator sees it ASAP.

Our private messages are monitored Monday - Sunday (9.30 am - 5.30 pm) and we aim to reply within 24 hours. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

If you would like more information on using the discussion boards, ask at the Help Desk, check out How to use the discussion boards, or send us a private message.

We're not able to provide support via this account but if you're having suicidal thoughts or need support urgently for any reason, please contact Crisis Messenger or call 999.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    could i share any related with my life?
    such as my work, my interests.
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical Poster Posts: 5,428 Part of The Furniture
    Do you mean starting a thread. If thats what you mean, then you can post on the introduce yourself thread..
    Or there is lots of other forums including health and wellbeing and creative etc.

Hope this helps.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • MikeMike 🎧 LandaanPosts: 3,738 Community Manager
    jenbaker wrote: »
    could i share any related with my life?
    such as my work, my interests.

As BananaMonkey said, you're more than welcome to create your own threads here. We have a few different sub forums so feel free to post in the one you feel is most appropriate. :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.

Want to join the community champions? Drop @TheMix a message!