Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I need to talk to someone

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Feeling any better today Hun?
  • Options
    Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    Feeling any better today Hun?

Yes i am - i will feel tonnes better when i have completed all my media coursework because my deadline is midnight tonight and ive got so much to do.
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • Options
    How comes the deadline is at that time?It seems really odd and strange to be totally honest :( Glad you're feeling better though.Stay strong and keep your head held high x
  • Options
    I guess thats the latest time you can hand the work in and awww thank you very much x

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • Options
    Realistically and logically, they should make the deadline Wednesday at 12pm since Wednesday is the deadline x No worries, you're welcome, it's true :) x
  • Options
    I cant do this, i am just a failure at everything and everyone just hates me!! :banghead:Old Mad:(

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • Options
    You're not a failure and nobody hates you x What has happened?x
  • Options
    i tried sooooo hard and still managed to fail one out of 2 of my units for my media course

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • Options
    TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,041 Boards Guru
    Hey everyone,

This is a really interesting discussion about live chat. Let me just clarify things, then we can let the thread get back on track ;)

We do ask everyone who comes to chat to leave what happens in the room there, and not bring it up either on the boards or elsewhere. The one exception to this is in private messages with us mods. The reason for this is to keep chat safe - knowing that the things you say won't be repeated elsewhere is really important to help everyone feel a bit more secure and able to open up about whatever's going on. It's also worth remembering that most of the people who come to chat also use the boards.

So for that reason, I've removed a few posts in this thread to keep things on track. Hope that makes sense :)

Sorry to hear you feel like a failure jpeople. Failing a unit can feel pretty awful, but it's great that you passed one of them. What happens now? Do you get a chance to retake it?

James
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • Options
    TheSite wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

This is a really interesting discussion about live chat. Let me just clarify things, then we can let the thread get back on track ;)

We do ask everyone who comes to chat to leave what happens in the room there, and not bring it up either on the boards or elsewhere. The one exception to this is in private messages with us mods. The reason for this is to keep chat safe - knowing that the things you say won't be repeated elsewhere is really important to help everyone feel a bit more secure and able to open up about whatever's going on. It's also worth remembering that most of the people who come to chat also use the boards.

So for that reason, I've removed a few posts in this thread to keep things on track. Hope that makes sense :)

Sorry to hear you feel like a failure jpeople. Failing a unit can feel pretty awful, but it's great that you passed one of them. What happens now? Do you get a chance to retake it?

James

Hi James.

Ok, im sorry and yes im going to have to retake the whole unit.

- James Arthur (YOU)