Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Which film character would be your perfect mentor?

JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
I came across this quiz and thought it was pretty interesting..

<iframe border="none" id="quizWidget-148736" src="https://app.qzzr.com/quiz/148736/widget?networks=none&quot; style="width:100%; max-width:625px; height:800px;" frameborder="0"></iframe>
Who did you get and why do you think you got them?

Comments

• HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Cher Horowitz
    I don't even know who this person is 😂
  • JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Cher Horowitz ;)

I initially got Dumbledore - pretty chuffed with that!
    Reckon it's partly because I said I learn best when presented with metaphors and analogies - taking big ideas and applying them to real life:

tumblr_md78x8ue5e1qg462ao4_250.gif
  • Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    I got Albus Dumbledore :)
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    An interesting quiz 😉

I got Albus Dumbledore too!
    Good quiz cunningly enough Cher from Clueless was one of my idols as a kid
    *funnily
    Yoda
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Interesting!!
    Result: Mr. Miyagi
    Standing up to your bullies is hard enough, even if they don&#146;t know karate. Luckily, Mr. Miyagi can teach you more than just martial arts: His valuable life lessons include finding balance in your life, training the spirit, and having conviction in one&#146;s actions. Mr. Miyagi is the perfect mentor for anyone coming to terms with their identity and in need of personal guidance.
    Cher Horowitz :lol:
    Cher Horowitz seems to be the popular answer ;) x
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    I got : Result: Ferris Bueller
    [COLOR=rgba(53, 63, 74, 0.8)] I have no idea who this is! Not entirely sure I agree with the judgement, either!

Ferris isn’t exactly an exemplary role model: He skips school, lies to his family and teachers, crashes parades and takes a prized Ferrari for a joyride. But this rebellious teen has some golden nuggets of wisdom to share, like seizing the day and believing in oneself. If you’re watching life pass by without taking a second to pause and appreciate it, chances are you need to take a day off and have an adventure with this charismatic renegade. After all, who would you rather be—the spontaneous, take-life-by-the-horns Ferris or high-strung, diamond-in-the-butt Cameron?
    More than one in three students at risk of not graduating from high school grew up without an adult mentor in their life. Luckily, you're already on your way to becoming a better you! If you want to learn more about the mentor-mentee life, get inspired by these real-life mentors.
    [/COLOR]
    I got Cher Horowitz and I don't have a clue who that is :)
    Wait, did some googling! The one out of Clueless! Yes that is probably about right then:p
    Haha it is isn't it @HannahBannanna :lol:

@Enchanted clueless! :d
    plugitin wrote: »
    I got : Result: Ferris Bueller
    [COLOR=rgba(53, 63, 74, 0.8)] I have no idea who this is! Not entirely sure I agree with the judgement, either!

Ferris isn&#146;t exactly an exemplary role model: He skips school, lies to his family and teachers, crashes parades and takes a prized Ferrari for a joyride. But this rebellious teen has some golden nuggets of wisdom to share, like seizing the day and believing in oneself. If you&#146;re watching life pass by without taking a second to pause and appreciate it, chances are you need to take a day off and have an adventure with this charismatic renegade. After all, who would you rather be&#151;the spontaneous, take-life-by-the-horns Ferris or high-strung, diamond-in-the-butt Cameron?
    More than one in three students at risk of not graduating from high school grew up without an adult mentor in their life. Luckily, you're already on your way to becoming a better you! If you want to learn more about the mentor-mentee life, get inspired by these real-life mentors.
    [/COLOR]

Have you never watched Ferris Bueller's day off? :o - It's defo a much see movie!
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion

Have you never watched Ferris Bueller's day off? :o - It's defo a much see movie!

Haha, no. I'm the worst person ever when it comes to films. Never seen any Disney, either.
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    James wrote: »
    Cher Horowitz ;)

I initially got Dumbledore - pretty chuffed with that!
    Reckon it's partly because I said I learn best when presented with metaphors and analogies - taking big ideas and applying them to real life:

tumblr_md78x8ue5e1qg462ao4_250.gif

Yes, must only be partly because I selected that but got Cher :)
    **helen** wrote: »
    Yes, must only be partly because I selected that but got Cher :)

Interesting :chin:

Quite a mix then everyone!

How happy are you with the mentor you were given? A good fit?

Reckon ol' Dumbledore would be good for me - I prefer a guiding hand but one that gives the freedom to make mistakes. Think he'd be good for that!
    Yeah, I got Cher first to, and was like, really o.o - So re-did it, like actually thinking about it then got Mr Miyagi!
    Was basically, like bitch, ain't having this answer, but must say, was only one of the answers I changed, can't for the life of me recall which one it was though!!
    Yeah, I got Cher first to, and was like, really o.o - So re-did it, like actually thinking about it then got Mr Miyagi!

Mr Miyagi's a good 'un! Reckon he's more your style than Cher then?