Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The average age of first sexual intercourse in the UK is 16. How do they get sex?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    That's bullshit, so many people I know don't have sex on their minds when they go to parties, so you're wrong.

My sexuality literally has nothing to do with this conversation. Colours have fuck all to do with anything. You can identify with the LGBT community without being gay oh my god. I know a lot about heterosexual desire. You're starting to sound ridiculous.

Have you seen all these people having sex? I doubt it. You're just taking it by what they say. People lie, half the people that claim to have lots of sex or claim that they slept with someone on the first date tend to be lying. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, it just doesn't happen as much as you think.
  • Options
    You are so trapped inside this knowledge you think you have. Dismiss what you think you know or nothing will change. When people ask for advice they usually intend to open their mind and change their mindset because they don't understand something or need help. You're asking for advice, then telling us that we are all wrong. So basically you want us to agree with you or not say anything.

Btw, I made her avatar. I chose those colours because they stood out and progressed quite nicely in to each other.
  • Options
    Petrichor wrote: »
    Btw, I made her avatar. I chose those colours because they stood out and progressed quite nicely in to each other.

You're obviously secretly gay bc you chose those colours ;)
  • Options
    Hiccup wrote: »
    That's bullshit, so many people I know don't have sex on their minds when they go to parties, so you're wrong.

My sexuality literally has nothing to do with this conversation. Colours have fuck all to do with anything. You can identify with the LGBT community without being gay oh my god. I know a lot about heterosexual desire. You're starting to sound ridiculous.

Have you seen all these people having sex? I doubt it. You're just taking it by what they say. People lie, half the people that claim to have lots of sex or claim that they slept with someone on the first date tend to be lying. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, it just doesn't happen as much as you think.

Parties are usually for sex. Party and college are two examples of words which it is almost impossible to hear without immediately thinking about sex. For many students, sex is the primary reason for going to college; learning and qualifications are very much secondary; colleges are orgies. There was a great deal of casual sex going on at my college.

I've seen people have sex at college, at work and at parties. It happens a lot more than you think.

Your anti-sex attitude has a lot to do with what you say on the threads that we both post on. You hate me because I want sex and am not willing to 'be friends' for a year first or waste thousands of pounds wining and dining gold-digging, cock-teasing timewasters.
  • Options
    You are so trapped inside this knowledge you think you have. Dismiss what you think you know or nothing will change. When people ask for advice they usually intend to open their mind and change their mindset because they don't understand something or need help. You're asking for advice, then telling us that we are all wrong. So basically you want us to agree with you or not say anything.

I'm asking for the information I need to get lots of casual sex with lots of gorgeous girls; instead I'm being insulted and misled. I don't believe it possible to change my mindset/personality. I want sex and that's normal. I'm not willing to wine and dine gold-digging, cock-teasing timewasters.

It would be much more useful if the people on here said how they get sex or decide to have sex with someone, so that I know what techniques work. Let me try to see if I can make them work in my life.
  • Options
    Adam0 wrote: »
    Your anti-sex attitude has a lot to do with what you say on the threads that we both post on. You hate me because I want sex and am not willing to 'be friends' for a year first or waste thousands of pounds wining and dining gold-digging, cock-teasing timewasters.

I don't have an 'anti-sex' attitude, I like sex. I'm anti treating women like they're only vagina's, you treat women like objects and it's absolutely disgusting. I don't hate you, you're not important enough to hate. I hate the attitude you have towards woman and the view that woman owe you sex simply because you're respectful to them. I'm not saying waste thousands of them, I've never once said that. I've said to treat them with respect and actually like humans, but you don't seem to grasp that concept. You're so bitter about woman and you can't seem to let go of the past or change your mindset, until you change something you're not going to be having any sex. So, you can either listen to us and try what we say and at least try and change your mindset, or you can continue your little pity party and continue to have no sex. The choice is yours.
  • Options

I don't have an 'anti-sex' attitude, I like sex. I'm anti treating women like they're only vagina's, you treat women like objects and it's absolutely disgusting. I don't hate you, you're not important enough to hate. I hate the attitude you have towards woman and the view that woman owe you sex simply because you're respectful to them. I'm not saying waste thousands of them, I've never once said that. I've said to treat them with respect and actually like humans, but you don't seem to grasp that concept. You're so bitter about woman and you can't seem to let go of the past or change your mindset, until you change something you're not going to be having any sex. So, you can either listen to us and try what we say and at least try and change your mindset, or you can continue your little pity party and continue to have no sex. The choice is yours.

You've contradicted yourself in this post. You say that I'm wrong to think that being respectful will get me sex, then you say that being respectful will get me sex. Which is it? If there are other 'ingredients' to the 'get sex recipe', tell me what they are.

Understand that I only want sex; I don't want any of the other relationship rubbish.
  • Options
    Sigh. Back to square one. I can't tell you anything I haven't already said now, so have a good evening and good luck with your pipe dream.
  • Options

You've contradicted yourself in this post. You say that I'm wrong to think that being respectful will get me sex, then you say that being respectful will get me sex. Which is it? If there are other 'ingredients' to the 'get sex recipe', tell me what they are.

Understand that I only want sex; I don't want any of the other relationship rubbish.

Nothing is solely guaranteed to get you sex, there's no set method to getting sex. Respecting a women won't solely help you get sex, but it will improve your chances. Not being a massive objectifying dick will also improve your chances, but you've already stated you're not changing your mindset, so I guess you're screwed.

If you only want sex, go to a brothel.

Honestly, even if there was certain ways to get sex, I wouldn't be surprised if nobody told you them. I'd be scared for any women you try to get sex with.
  • Options
    Sigh. Back to square one. I can't tell you anything I haven't already said now, so have a good evening and good luck with your pipe dream.

Having sex is a pipe dream? The vast majority of people do so many times, starting in their teens.
  • Options
    Nothing is solely guaranteed to get you sex, there's no set method to getting sex. Respecting a women won't solely help you get sex, but it will improve your chances. Not being a massive objectifying dick will also improve your chances, but you've already stated you're not changing your mindset, so I guess you're screwed.

If you only want sex, go to a brothel.

Honestly, even if there was certain ways to get sex, I wouldn't be surprised if nobody told you them. I'd be scared for any women you try to get sex with.

Most people work out a sex-getting method that works for them and they repeat it. I'm asking for people to tell me what their method is. I'll try it - it might work for me.

How exactly do you want me to change my mindset? So that I'm willing to 'be friends' for a year first? So that I'm willing to waste thousands of pounds wining and dining gold-digging, cock-teasing timewasters? So that I forget about sex altogether?

Why would you be scared? What is wrong with me trying to get sex? It's perfectly normal; it's a good thing.
  • Options

Most people work out a sex-getting method that works for them and they repeat it. I'm asking for people to tell me what their method is. I'll try it - it might work for me.

How exactly do you want me to change my mindset? So that I'm willing to 'be friends' for a year first? So that I'm willing to waste thousands of pounds wining and dining gold-digging, cock-teasing timewasters? So that I forget about sex altogether?

Why would you be scared? What is wrong with me trying to get sex? it's perfectly normal.

This is so repetitive, read through your other previous threads and look at what you've been told.

I give up on replying, you're oblivious to everything and it's pointless anyone replying because you don't listen and you dismiss everything people say.
  • Options
    I'm not going to change my mind that I want sex. I won't be told that it's a bad thing to want sex. I'm here to find out how to get casual sex. The Site approves of casual sex.
  • Options
    This is so repetitive, read through your other previous threads and look at what you've been told.

I give up on replying, you're oblivious to everything and it's pointless anyone replying because you don't listen and you dismiss everything people say.

You're not answering the questions. You haven't said what you think my mindset should be - only that you hate my current mindset.

Someone else's successful method could work for me. Were things the other way round, I'd gladly tell people what my method were.
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    There is nothing wrong with you wanting to get sex.
    What is wrong is the way you think about women being vaginas on leg, owing you sex.
  • Options
    The point of casual sex is that you fancy each other and shag for pleasure. You need to see the other person as a sex object in order to do that. Casual sex does not involve wining and dining, being friends first, courting, playing scrabble, buying presents, meeting each other's families etc. It's just sex, and that's what I want. Even if I were capable of putting sex out of my mind, how would I get casual sex? You need to have sex on your mind to have casual sex. There's nothing wrong with wanting and having casual sex. It's good, and The Site approves of casual sex. The Site does not say that you should or have to be in a relationship to have sex.

Your anti-sex attitude is out of place on a sex-positive website. You might think that sex has to or should only be in committed, monogamous, long term relationships. However, The Site doesn't, and I don't either. Being sex-positive and wanting casual sex is a good thing. Being anti-sex is a bad thing - especially when you're choosing to post on a sex-positive site.

A penis is meant to be thrusted into vaginas; that's what it's for.
  • Options
    No-one here is anti sex. The problem is your attitude towards women. I don't think anyone here has said there'a anything wrong with casual sex.
  • Options
    Melian wrote: »
    No-one here is anti sex. The problem is your attitude towards women. I don't think anyone here has said there'a anything wrong with casual sex.

My attitude is that I want sex; there's nothing wrong or problematic about that. The problem is that I'm not getting sex. Some people on here have said that you need to get to know someone well, date them many times, be in a relationship etc. before you can/should have sex. That certainly is disapproving of and opposing casual sex.

If you're not opposed to casual sex, then tell me how to get it. I'm not talking about 'being friends with someone for months first', then suggesting casual sex. I mean I go out today with an empty wallet (that's right, no wining and dining gold-diggers), meet a girl and shag her today. I'm poor and I want sex today.
  • Options
    Learn to treat females like humans and then maybe you'll get somewhere with them. That's your problem - you're not treating us like we're humans.

Casual sex personally doesn't interest me. But that's me. There are, I'm sure, plenty of people on here who have no problem at all with casual sex.
  • Options
    As I've said, I've tried treating girls like humans on many occasions; it didn't get me so much as a peck on the cheek, let alone sex. Meanwhile, Mick Philpott got a huge amount of sex - as is proven by the huge number of children he fathered.

If you don't want casual sex, fine - no-one's telling you to do it. What you shouldn't be doing is telling me that I'm wrong to want casual sex - especially when you're on a sex-positive site which approves of casual sex.
This discussion has been closed.