Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

New

Hi,
Well just want to say hi and yeh im new! Just wanted to see if anyone can help me like give me some advice on how to get around Thesite and just lead me in the right direction?
Thanks
Lilzzz:wave:
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi there,

Welcome to TheSite boards :) might be worth taking a look at this thread if you haven't already - and do let us know if you have any specific questions. Just out of interest, is there an exact reason as to why you joined TheSite (there doesn't have to be one of course).
    Hi well i joined Thesite because i have really bad axiety and i just needed to talk to some people freely about it to be honest
    Hi there,

Welcome to TheSite boards :) might be worth taking a look at this thread if you haven't already - and do let us know if you have any specific questions. Just out of interest, is there an exact reason as to why you joined TheSite (there doesn't have to be one of course).
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Warm welcomes to TheSite.org message boards Lilzzz, it's great to have you as part of the community :wave:
    Welcome.