Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

nervous breakdown

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi My name is Clive and i am new to this site and i am hopping that i can get some help with this.

Comments

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Hey Clive, welcome to the boards.

Do you want to chat some more about things?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi, that sounds good but their so much going on and it has got to a stage were i don't know what were and how to cope with all this. being trying to keep going but i am a nervous wreck. The thing is i know were i would like to be but don't know how to get there.
    Sounds difficult.

Really glad you have found us. We are here for you.

Do you want to break things down a little that could help you talk about things. Also maybe posting a thread in the health and wellbeing section off the boards may help that way others can offer support too.

Where would you like to be?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    Well the ideal place will be a house on the river, I have been looking for a house to move into been looking for over two months and i have to out of this house tomorrow but no were to go there are just no houses up for rent, my landlord has not been the best person he has been very abusive and made loss of threats.
    So sorry to hear that Clive. *hug*s

Do you have any friends or family you could stay with until you get back on your feet?

Are you UK based? and what age are you?

Sorry to hear about your landlord treating you that way, you don't deserve that at all.

The only reason why I ask is so that I can signpost you onto some other websites that may be able to help you as well.
    No I don't have any family in this country, I am in Devon U.K and my family is in South Africa, Friends are to far. I am close to 50 years old, I am going have to make him get court order that will give me about two more weeks not what i want to do but i have no other way.
    Hey, just to let you know that TheSite.org is aimed at 16-25 year olds.

You are welcome here, but it may just be worth remembering that the support we offer is for people aged 16-25.
    Well that's one more place that is a wast of time, It was nice to talk to you cheers.
    I wasn't saying that you can't talk. I was just pointing out that we are aimed at 16-25 year olds.
  • SarahRSarahR Posts: 213 Trailblazer
    Clive wrote: »
    Well that's one more place that is a wast of time, It was nice to talk to you cheers.

Hi Clive

It sounds as though you're really struggling at the moment and it seems important that you've reached out for support. I've closed this thread as I've noticed that you've got a similar thread in our Health & Wellbeing section where I can see people have posted some relevant information.

As *BananaMonkey* has said, TheSite.org (including discussion boards) is a community aimed at 16 - 25 year olds. This means that the information, signposting and support offered will likely be unsuitable for people of an older age.

Here are some other organisations who may be able to help in an immediate sense:

Shelter (housing)
    Citizens Advice Bureau (legal support)
    Mind (mental health)
    SANE (mental health)
    The Samaritans (mental health/crisis support)

I hope this is helpful.

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.