Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Plan the last week of your Easter holiday

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So there is bad news and good news. The bad news is this is the last week of the holiday. The good news is that you can make it an amazing last week of the holiday. The question is how will you make this week amazing?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    No ukulele club this week. I'm out with friends with this week, instead. We're playing pool, apparently...

I shall finally see my sister! She's been away for the last 2 weeks in America.
    Melian wrote: »
    No ukulele club this week. I'm out with friends with this week, instead. We're playing pool, apparently...

I shall finally see my sister! She's been away for the last 2 weeks in America.

You could show off your ukulele skils to your sister when she gets back. It'll make her glad to be home.
    Pft, not everyone on here is school-aged and has Easter holidays. :grump:

Even then, schools round here are back to school today

I thought it was today too. But there seemed to be a lot of school aged children out with their parents today. (I was in Exeter)
    Melian wrote: »
    I thought it was today too. But there seemed to be a lot of school aged children out with their parents today. (I was in Exeter)

Most schools down in this general area went back today. I think they do different weeks up north though, so down south we tend to break up the week before they do, and then we go back the week before they do
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    People are definitely back to school here!
    I'll be working, because nothing ever changes.
    Hang on..... I was back at college today!
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    For once I have plans that don't consist of working. Well I am working till Wednesday then I am off, Thurs and Friday, and Thursday I am off to go see my friend, and Friday I don't think I am doing a whole lot. I may do something with the younger sister, but not sure what yet.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

People who work can take Easter off.
    plugitin wrote: »
    People are definitely back to school here!
    I'll be working, because nothing ever changes.

What could you do at work that would change something for the better?
    For once I have plans that don't consist of working. Well I am working till Wednesday then I am off, Thurs and Friday, and Thursday I am off to go see my friend, and Friday I don't think I am doing a whole lot. I may do something with the younger sister, but not sure what yet.

What would your younger sister like to do with you?
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    WayneS wrote: »
    What could you do at work that would change something for the better?

Not work!

My colleague's current project will make life a lot better.
  • HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    I have absolutely no plans as 'my friends' decided to drop out at the last minute.
    So I guess I'll do my coursework bit by bit and also watch a lot of youtube and go through a lot of tumblr wasting the last week away