Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Plan The Week And 2015

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
The holidays are over. Normal weeks are back. What will you do in your first week of the year? Looking at the whole year, what will you do to make your life easier and better?

Comments

• Options
    HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Today, watching Youtube mainly Jacksepticeye play GTA V, might do the homework that's due in tomorrow
    Tomorrow, first day back at college
    Wednesday, college
    Thursday, first day back at placement
    Friday, placement
  • Options
    Monday: IM GOING BRISTOL celebrating with Sam too cause she can now drive a BrumBrum!
    Tuesday: SHOPPING still in Bristo
    Wednesday: I have Hospital appointment down in another city for them to have a look at my eyes. Then another hospital appointment with my consultant about my surgery on my knees.
    Thursday: Doctorssssssss & chinesee hopefully not a yucky one
    Friday: Cinemaaaaas.
    Saturday: I GET PAID.
    Sunday: Nothiiiiiiing

Also..WAYNE YOU GOT NOMMINATED FOR POTM. DID YOU SEE?
  • Options
    Train home from friends today. Then sleep and feel sorry for myself all week until I have to go back to work.
    Probably Skype a friend at some point too and get better at replying to texts
  • Options
    Today, watching Youtube mainly Jacksepticeye play GTA V, might do the homework that's due in tomorrow
    Tomorrow, first day back at college
    Wednesday, college
    Thursday, first day back at placement
    Friday, placement

Make sure that homework is done by 8:30. Having placement to look forward to makes the week better than if you were sat in a classroom the whole time.
  • Options
    Emmalee wrote: »
    Monday: IM GOING BRISTOL celebrating with Sam too cause she can now drive a BrumBrum!
    Tuesday: SHOPPING still in Bristo
    Wednesday: I have Hospital appointment down in another city for them to have a look at my eyes. Then another hospital appointment with my consultant about my surgery on my knees.
    Thursday: Doctorssssssss & chinesee hopefully not a yucky one
    Friday: Cinemaaaaas.
    Saturday: I GET PAID.
    Sunday: Nothiiiiiiing

Also..WAYNE YOU GOT NOMMINATED FOR POTM. DID YOU SEE?

Have fun in the car and enjoy the Chinese. Save me some prawn crrackers.

Thanks for nominating me. I just read that post. Sometimes I read what I write and think, "did I really write that?" and this is one of those times. I'm going to spend the rest of my week ccelebrating being nominated.
  • Options
    Hiccup wrote: »
    Train home from friends today. Then sleep and feel sorry for myself all week until I have to go back to work.
    Probably Skype a friend at some point too and get better at replying to texts

What's wrong with your replies to texts? Is it that you don't reply, they're too long or too short? For some people, talking is better than texting.
  • Options
    WayneS wrote: »
    Make sure that homework is done by 8:30. Having placement to look forward to makes the week better than if you were sat in a classroom the whole time.
    I hasn't done it haha.
    No it doesn't I don't like placement haha
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Helping out at work with a lot of stuff.
    Driving and the gym otherwise. And hoping some knitting patterns come back online following the EU VAT changes.
  • Options
    plugitin wrote: »
    Helping out at work with a lot of stuff.
    Driving and the gym otherwise. And hoping some knitting patterns come back online following the EU VAT changes.
    You could run to and from the gym instead of driving there. What are you nitting?
  • Options
    I hasn't done it haha.
    No it doesn't I don't like placement haha

It's hard doing homework after a holiday. Rubbish placements are a drag. What will you do to make it more enjoyable for yourself?
  • Options
    It's hard doing homework after a holiday. Rubbish placements are a drag. What will you do to make it more enjoyable for yourself?

Yes especially when I had the whole 2 weeks and a day to do them all.
    They are. Ermmm try and enjoy it and think the weekend is nearly here.
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Working, and going to visit a friend on Saturday :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    You could run to and from the gym instead of driving there. What are you nitting?

I don't drive yet, I'm taking lots of lessons though - hence all the driving ;) I do run to the gym, though!

Currently knitting some socks and a cowl!
  • Options
    What's wrong with your replies to texts? Is it that you don't reply, they're too long or too short? For some people, talking is better than texting.

I just don't text back, or I look at the text and then think to myself oh I'll reply later but never get round to it
  • Options
    Hiccup wrote: »
    I just don't text back, or I look at the text and then think to myself oh I'll reply later but never get round to it
    Yeah you defo need to break that habit,. That can be your resolution for the year.
  • Options
    Working, and going to visit a friend on Saturday :heart:
    So at the times work is rubbish, you can look forward to the exciting day with your friend.
  • Options
    Started up at college... Booooo. But on a plus note, I've also started an art journal :thumb: