Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just wanted to introduce myself and tell you why i joined.
i suffer with mental health been diagnosed with q few things. I also binge on drugs and alcohol. 2014 was a hard bad year but finally i will be starting therapy this month for my mental health. I want to stop alcohol and drugs also.
Thats just a little about me.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi there purple 88 - welcome to TheSite boards :) do feel free to post a thread in the health and wellbeing section where you're likely to get more responses and support :yes:
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hey there Purple,

Warm welcomes to TheSite.org message boards, it's great to see you already posting :wave:
    Its nice to meet you Purple 88, I just joined as well and I want to stop using alcohol and drugs also, but more than that I want my relationship to work, but I don't know how. I ruined it a year or so ago and I am so miserable. I am lonely and depressed and feel like there is no one in the world who understands me. I just wanted to say hi.
    hi there! welcome aboard! hopefully this year will the year where you can be strong to take away all your addiction right now. Goodluck mates! :)
    Thank you for the welcome. Ganavybean i too am lonely and depressed ive messed up in relationships even friendships too i dont really have anyone anymore and luke you i feel noone understands me.
  • JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Hey purple 88, welcome!

It's great to see you're getting stuck in :)

Just thought I'd introduce myself - I'm James, one of the moderators here. You'll see us popping into threads and generally helping to keep this place running smoothly. See you around!
    Welcome
    Welcome! :wave:
    Welcome purple 88.
    I hope you're gonna be fine. Cheers! :)