Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

*Brand New* Relationship Chat (Thursday 6th Nov 7:00-8:00 pm)

PGreenPGreen Posts: 175 Helping Hand
On Thursday 6th, we're running our first relationship chat with our Relationship Advisors, they will be here to offer support around any relationship issue - this could be romantic, friends or family.

What's the chat about?
We have invited two of our Relationship Advisor's along to answer your questions on relationships. This could include anything from breakups, first love, to fall outs with friends and family.

Who are the Relationship Advisors?
This month we will be joined by

Tamsin: Tamsin is our beard loving, egg mayo hating Relationship Advisor. She has been volunteering with us for almost 9 months. You might have seen Tamsin around the sex and relationship boards.

Cheryl: Cheryl is our Arsenal FC loving Relationship Advisor. Like Tamsin Cheryl has been volunteering across our support services for 9 months now as well as helping us out at a number of volunteer events.

How will the chat work?
James and I will be helping out moderating this chat and will keep your questions in a queue so that Tamsin and Cheryl can answer them one by one. However, we also really encourage you all share experiences and advice that might be helpful.

You will be able to log in as normal on the night in the usual place: http://www.thesite.org/community/thesocial/chat

What if I can't make it but I have a question?
We can accept questions in advance and put them to Cheryl and Tamsin on the night, however live questions will take priority. If you have a question you'd like answered then please PM me with it.

Moving forward we are hoping to run these monthly.

Everyone is welcome even if you're just interested to come along and watch
:wave:

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ah PGreen your modding a chat!! And this chat does sound pretty cool to be fair :p :hyper: not sure I can make it though
  • Options
    casscubcasscub Posts: 138 The Mix Convert
    PGreen wrote: »
    On Thursday 6th, we're running our first relationship chat with our Relationship Advisors, they will be here to offer support around any relationship issue - this could be romantic, friends or family.

What's the chat about?
    We have invited two of our Relationship Advisor's along to answer your questions on relationships. This could include anything from breakups, first love, to fall outs with friends and family.

Who are the Relationship Advisors?
    This month we will be joined by

Tamsin: Tamsin is our beard loving, egg mayo hating Relationship Advisor. She has been volunteering with us for almost 9 months. You might have seen Tamsin around the sex and relationship boards.

Cheryl: Cheryl is our Arsenal FC loving Relationship Advisor. Like Tamsin Cheryl has been volunteering across our support services for 9 months now as well as helping us out at a number of volunteer events.

How will the chat work?
    James and I will be helping out moderating this chat and will keep your questions in a queue so that Tamsin and Cheryl can answer them one by one. However, we also really encourage you all share experiences and advice that might be helpful.

You will be able to log in as normal on the night in the usual place: http://www.thesite.org/community/thesocial/chat

What if I can't make it but I have a question?
    We can accept questions in advance and put them to Cheryl and Tamsin on the night, however live questions will take priority. If you have a question you'd like answered then please PM me with it.

Moving forward we are hoping to run these monthly.

Everyone is welcome even if you're just interested to come along and watch
    :wave:

Is this one that any age can attend
    "Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose" 
    Lyndon B.Johnson 
  • Options
    Sounds like a great idea! I'll do my best to try and be there.
  • Options
    Hey everyone :wave:

Super excited to be helping out with the live chat on Thursday! Little bit nervous too, and it would be awesome to see you guys there. I'll do my best to help you out with whatever has been bugging you in terms or relationships :yes: so if you have time, it'd great if you could swing by :)

See you Thursday! :yippe:
  • Options
    casscub wrote: »
    Is this one that any age can attend

Hey Casscub this one is open to the whole community, it would be great to see you there! :thumb:
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    will try be there :) might be a bit late though cause college finishes at 7 ... but as long as someone reminds me! :P
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    ... but as long as someone reminds me! :P

We will make sure we post before we open and will post a reminder on Thursday morning :yes:

Hope to see you there!
  • Options
    casscubcasscub Posts: 138 The Mix Convert
    PGreen wrote: »
    Hey Casscub this one is open to the whole community, it would be great to see you there! :thumb:

Ooooo okay that will be really useful for me then not going to say why though :P
    "Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose" 
    Lyndon B.Johnson 
  • Options
    Just a reminder this is tonight 7-8:00! Hopefully see some of you there :)
  • Options
    We are open guys :)
  • Options
    Sorry I couldn't stay for longer I had a migraine and had to go lie down in a dark room!
  • Options
    Miss_Riot wrote: »
    Sorry I couldn't stay for longer I had a migraine and had to go lie down in a dark room!

Thanks for dropping by Miss Riot hope it was helpful :)

I hope you are feeling OK this morning!
  • Options
    meggles wrote: »
    Wish I coulda come to this.....:/

Hey Meggles we are planning on running these regularly now, hopefully you can come to the next one.
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Sorry I couldn't come ... someone arranged a meal out without me knowing ..

Sent from my KFAPWI using Tapatalk
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''