Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Seeing ''people''

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I've not had any support since the end of May'13
    Even emerg services give up with me. It's quite awesome though. That whatever I do (mh wise) they won't bother coming out. So I'm safe in that sense.
  • Options
    just checking cause not sure how old you are is the adult services or child
  • Options
    18.5, I was with childs, but life is a bitch and made me age.
  • Options
    i was the same, dropped from child mh end of janurary cause turned 18 feb 2nd. my gp was really good though chasing them up, unfortunately they wouldnt offer me an appointment cause i didnt need it so gp kept chasing them. then eventually got appointment and someone came out to my house, but i locked myself in my room and wouldnt talk, so she talked to my mum instead. my mum explain she was in my comfort zone thats why i was like that, so she said no problem we would go at my pace. but the following week i got a etter saying my case was closed and was no longer in their care. so gp chased it up agin, finally got another assessment appointment but the woman was an absoloute bitch so refused to even look at her nevermind talk. heard nothing from that so gp had to chase things again, and have anothe appointment next week, so nervous though.

maybe you should try your gp get them to chase things up. i was told it was gonna be a straight over process with already being in mh services. the child team had pt a rferal in in november too, to ensure everything was sorted for end of janurary, but it wasnt. i hope things work out for you soon.
  • Options
    I've been on the waiting list for a year and a half, as my old CAMHs worker, had referred me to adults in 2012, knowing that it takes ages.

I'm sorry it's been all higgledy boop for you.
  • Options
    that ms be annoying, im sorry. but you have us, we will never leave you, always here, and always care.
  • Options
    it is annoying but oh well it's life..
  • Options
    I got a friend to phone so hopefully I get a phonecall soon.
  • Options
    so they never phoned me back, surprise surprise? always let down, people always give up, i don't see why i bother trying
  • Options
    ODd last night. And still fucking alive. Fuck. Sake.
  • Options
    JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Hey Sophie,

How are you doing? Are you still seeing the woman?
    Let us know how you are :)
  • Options
    Terrible. Can't cope.

Yep, she's always there, I heard her last night, could only work out the word ''Die'' every time I told her to 'fuck off'

I have a care coordinator now though. And she's seeing me December 2nd, so don't know how to take that. She's coming to me, so it means I don't have to act, cos I don't have to leave so I won't have to make this 'effort'
  • Options
    You haven't told anyone that you're seeing things yet?
  • Options
    I ended up having to tell my GP :/ she may as well have said what she wanted instead of ''it's not normal'' she could have said ''you're completely fucked up'' same thing.
  • Options
    Ok, they're not the same thing. Also, your GP is a professional, so they use professional language. What were you offered by your GP?
  • Options
    Nothing...

She said if I'm in a crisis, then to talk to her, cos she doesn't want me to go hospital...

But that's all, I have nothing. She won't leave me alone.
  • Options
    Then I suggest you talk to your GP again. Frankly, if necessary she should send you to hospital.
  • Options
    Why do I need hospital...
  • Options
    I said "if necessary" and by that I hope that your GP would not keep you out, or shy away from having you admitted if you needed to be.
  • Options
    Ah right, read it wrong, sorry! I don't think I need to be admitted....
  • Options
    Ended up being sectioned last night by the police, I was honest, as honest as can be.
    There was a bed for me and I was willing to take it, but a friend needed to get home tomorrow, and she didn't know how to get home, so I had to lie just to get sent home.

I have the Home Treatment Team coming today and tomorrow, and I think I may tell her the whole truth when friend has left :/
  • Options
    Saw GP yesterday. She can't help :( I found the bottle to come out and say ''I want to go into inpatient, please tell me you can help?'' and she couldn't :(

Scared. Terrified. Alone. Lost.

No-one to talk to. No point to life or living.
  • Options
    First of all well done for going to the GP and for being so honest, that was a really brave thing to do. Can you explain a bit more about what she said? Did she ask you why you wanted to consider being an inpatient?

This is a real blow for you as I know you felt like this was your next step, it may well still be possible but it sounds like you could do with talking to someone else. Do you still have the appointment next week, is it with your care coordinator? If so, then hopefully this will be more helpful.

You could also try Mind's infoline to find out what might be your best course of action, they're really friendly: http://www.mind.org.uk/information-support/helplines/

It must feel really upsetting to come away without any help today. Do you have any plans for the weekend, could you make an action plan to help get you through the next few days?

Big hugs *hug*
  • Options
    Are you also seeing a psychiatrist / CPN?
  • Options
    I'm not no, but I'm also fucking off out this universe as well. So a love you all is in hand. Thank you for everything!!! <3<3
  • Options
    Why do paramedics make me live?
    If they didn't come I would have been dead.

Refused all treatment, and had police sat with me until I was discharged. I don't WANT to be here any more. Why don't they understand?!

They're not wanting to put me as inpatient as they think it could make me worst. Guess I'll stay alone and get planning on my next go!
  • Options
    Jo7 wrote: »
    First of all well done for going to the GP and for being so honest, that was a really brave thing to do. Can you explain a bit more about what she said? Did she ask you why you wanted to consider being an inpatient?

This is a real blow for you as I know you felt like this was your next step, it may well still be possible but it sounds like you could do with talking to someone else. Do you still have the appointment next week, is it with your care coordinator? If so, then hopefully this will be more helpful.

You could also try Mind's infoline to find out what might be your best course of action, they're really friendly: http://www.mind.org.uk/information-support/helplines/

It must feel really upsetting to come away without any help today. Do you have any plans for the weekend, could you make an action plan to help get you through the next few days?

Big hugs *hug*

she just said she couldn't help me, and that she's not the person to talk about inpatient it's the MHT that deal with that