Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Make a pledge:D

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Still not cleaned the room but, studied a lot and went for cycling again. :)
  • Options
    Clean Room :)
  • Options
    i finished my sociology essay and didnt cry about it:D - i forgot to write the pledge for this one hehe
  • Options
    I pledge to do some exercise this week.
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote: »
    I pledge to do some exercise this week.

I have arranged a meeting at the gym to finalise my membership (after having been on a drs referal programme for ages now), it's not til Friday so I won't be able to get to the gym til Saturday realistically. But today I walked home from shopping (15 mins) and I'm planning on swimming tomorrow.
  • Options
    Week long pledge: I'm going to listen to my body and accept that plans may need to be adjusted.
  • Options
    I've been swimming twice now this week. (Before that I hadn't swam for 3 years.)
  • Options
    Well done randomgirl for being so brave! :heart:
  • Options
    My pledge is to make packed lunches all week and not waste my pennies on having to buy lunch!
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Jo7 wrote: »
    My pledge is to make packed lunches all week and not waste my pennies on having to buy lunch!

I always want to do that. But can never last more than a day

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    i am not gonna buy any costa's at school this week :)
  • Options

How did this go? :)

This week I pledge to leave the house twice everyday, for at least half an hour each time. Maybe I could walk the dog.
    This month I pledge to SAVE my money, Christmas is coming so I need to stop buying myself things.. I spent £50 on a new coat for myself yesterday.. oops. :d
  • Options
    It went pretty well, had sandwiches the first day, leftover pasta from dinner the second day and sandwiches again on Thursday I think it was. I didn't do the whole week but I did 3 days! :) sometimes it's just weighing up that extra ten minutes in bed in the morning vs making a packed lunch ;)

Walking the dog sounds like a great way to get out of the house a bit more - what kind of dog do you have?
  • Options
    You did well then :) I would have preferred the extra 10 minutes in bed everyday..

I've got a west highland white terior, he's only little. When I lived with my ex we had a German sherpard, she's only 2 and she's massive! So my positive from this is that when I walk the westie now at least he won't be able to pull me on the lead, because that always made my back worse.
    I've got a cat and the westie is scared of him! I have to keep picking the dog up and carrying him past the cat because he doesn't dare run past.
    I seem to be getting a bit off subject :) I'm going to walk the dog at around 11. I have a good feeling about this pledge.
  • Options
    It went pretty well, had sandwiches the first day, leftover pasta from dinner the second day and sandwiches again on Thursday I think it was. I didn't do the whole week but I did 3 days! :) sometimes it's just weighing up that extra ten minutes in bed in the morning vs making a packed lunch ;)

Walking the dog sounds like a great way to get out of the house a bit more - what kind of dog do you have?

I used to do mine the night before.
  • Options

i read it wrong then when u put making lunches.
    wonders what u had today then Jo.

mine is to try and keep money incase of amerancy not happens yet failer cont do it :O
  • Options
    I'm still keeping my pledge to exercise, it's going well and is helping my mental health as well as the physical.
  • Options
    Well done Rg, that's great! :)
  • Options
    This week I pledge to leave the house twice everyday, for at least half an hour each time. Maybe I could walk the dog.
    This month I pledge to SAVE my money, Christmas is coming so I need to stop buying myself things.. I spent £50 on a new coat for myself yesterday.. oops. :d

My pledge to walk the dog went okay. I didn't do it twice a day everyday but I did it most days.

Saving money didn't go so well... Spent £174 on two things! For people for chritmas, so at least I didn't spend it on myself. But that's it now, really am going to start saving. Got an ambition I want to achieve :)