Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What's the worst you've ever needed a wee / poo?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    lol...cheers for posting mate!!

after what happened to me, I actually feel almost envious about your outcome!
  • Options
    Word for the wise the mods usually prefer it if you ask them first.

I'd say wetting yourself is pretty embaressing but nowhere near as difficult as a relationship break up.
  • Options
    okay, in delight of this thread I just had to get this, view it here. It made me cry with laughter. :p
  • Options
    I was in the pub, had around 5 pints and a bottle of buckfast,got on a 2.5 hour bus journey without taking a piss.

It was real bad after 45 minutes and by the end of it could hardly walk when getting off the bus. That was the best piss ever.
  • Options
    Shogun wrote: »
    I was in the pub, had around 5 pints and a bottle of buckfast,got on a 2.5 hour bus journey without taking a piss.

It was real bad after 45 minutes and by the end of it could hardly walk when getting off the bus. That was the best piss ever.

Stop lying you pissed yer kex.
  • Options
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    Word for the wise the mods usually prefer it if you ask them first.

I'd say wetting yourself is pretty embaressing but nowhere near as difficult as a relationship break up.

Thank you for your advice. For some people dealing with an incident can seem as traumatic as a realtionship break up - depending on how and when it happened. My research is to understand those emotions and therefore provide a model to assist the person.

Moderators - sorry for any offence if any has been caused.
  • Options
    the worst ive ever needed to wee was at V festival a few years ago after some pills. I was trying to go for ages and ages, i just couldnt do it. I was nearly crying.
  • Options
    This thread is so gross yet funny.

I'm too embarrassed to share my poo story. :yum:
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Bowbow wrote: »
    Thank you for your advice. For some people dealing with an incident can seem as traumatic as a realtionship break up - depending on how and when it happened. My research is to understand those emotions and therefore provide a model to assist the person.

Moderators - sorry for any offence if any has been caused.

I've deleted the post - if you'd like to talk about your research further please PM me. Thanks. :)
  • Options
    katchika wrote: »
    This thread is so gross yet funny.

I'm too embarrassed to share my poo story. :yum:

Go on!
  • Options
    My worst ever was being nine months pregnant and by christ when you have to go you bloody well have to go at that point trust me lol. So im in the middle of town near in tears with desparation and waddling as fast as i could to the loos (attractive mental image huh:hyper: ) When i got a warm wet sensation and it was a massive gush! My waters had gone so i sneakily took a pee at the same time as by then an ambulance was coming and everyone was being nice :blush: I was pretty glad to get to the hospital for the next 12 hours of crap believe me lol.
  • Options
    Hahaha this thread is most definitely light relief ;)
  • Options
    My pooing experience

I am a bus driver and I have regular bowel movement.One day I was experiencing stomach issues. There was a turbulance on the bus in the form of my bum.:shocking: I was desperate for a poo and chanced a fart. It wasn't a fart...I completely pooed myself. :grump: I couldn't stop and had to continue driving through the experience...even ending up getting the bus stuck at an angle on the road. It was so embarrasing when I got back to the station as they could all tell and were laughing at me. I had to get off the bus being careful the poo didnt fall out my trousers. I was squatting all the way to the toilets. I had to deal with it for a whole hour journey. My girlfriend was less than impressed! :confused: Lesson learnt...don't take a chance on a fart. Feels so good to get it off my chest...it was oddly relieving! :lol:
This discussion has been closed.