Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

addictions!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I've also got a thing for cottage cheese at the moment, tastes nothing like cheese but it's a good substitute for the real thing while I'm attempting to lose weight! I keep having it on wraps with crunchy salad. Which I have just devoured....eating at midnight is probably not a good idea..
  • Options
    Ballerina, have you tried Quark? It's like cream cheese but practically fat free, pretty yummy on baked potatoes and the like.
  • Options
    Ballerina, have you tried Quark? It's like cream cheese but practically fat free, pretty yummy on baked potatoes and the like.

That stuff is fricking ace!
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    You're in Birmingham so if you've £20,000 to spare, how about one of these...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/catnipmusic/2062405370/

ahaha, i have thought about stealing this before but apparently we won't get it to the car in time without being prosecuted :(

i do love the sweets section in selfridges :yum:

also re pepsi max and diet coke, i used to like diet coke best until they started making coke zero, which tastes much nicer. pepsi max is much tastier though (and much better than diet pepsi which is a disappointment). i'm so demanding :(
  • Options
    macaroni cheese
  • Options
    I tend to love food in general. One thing I've been trying to stay away from (and failing) lately, though, is Snickerdoodle ice cream. Vanilla cookies and cream is still my favorite, I think, but damn is this close. At least it's a rotating/seasonal flavor, so next month the stores will have no more of it to tempt me with.
  • Options
    I tend to love food in general. One thing I've been trying to stay away from (and failing) lately, though, is Snickerdoodle ice cream. Vanilla cookies and cream is still my favorite, I think, but damn is this close. At least it's a rotating/seasonal flavor, so next month the stores will have no more of it to tempt me with.

From some posts I gather you are from the states? What flavor is this snickerdoodle ice cream? I must aquire some before it is gone.
  • Options
    omg hi wrote: »
    also re pepsi max and diet coke, i used to like diet coke best until they started making coke zero, which tastes much nicer. pepsi max is much tastier though (and much better than diet pepsi which is a disappointment). i'm so demanding :(

coke zero is definately nicer than diet coke :yes:

pepsi max wins though.

back to the thread...i am also addicted to heinz tomato soup with lots of black pepper on top. its pretty much my lunch every day, haha! its so yummy!

did i also mention my addiction to chocolate? :blush:
  • Options
    my_name wrote: »
    From some posts I gather you are from the states? What flavor is this snickerdoodle ice cream? I must aquire some before it is gone.

It's Blue Bell brand. Only sold in 17 states, I'm afraid, mostly in the south, but it's great stuff. If you can't get it now, make a trip down here next January. It should be back then, if I assume correctly.
  • Options
    That is shitty. How dare you flaunt your delicious sounding ice cream knowing I can't get it. :crying:
  • Options
    I'm sorry. :( If it makes you feel better, I lived in California up until the summer, so I spent nearly 19 years never knowing that this wonderful stuff existed.
  • Options
    my addiction to Whittaker's chocolate has sadly come to an end as i've come back to the uk *sad face* but i'm still badly addicted to the curry i make, it is sooooo yum!!!
  • Options
    Dr Pepper!!!

I swear I am actually addicted, i could live off it!
  • Options
    Welcome to thesite :) You'll notice this thread is quite old now, so it might be worth starting a new one of your own if you want to carry on the topic.. as a general rule people only post in threads a few months old :thumb:
This discussion has been closed.