Home Health & Wellbeing
We've started our first discussion for our Christmas campaign which is focusing on religion or cultural beliefs that help you when you're feeling down. Some of the responses will be used anonymously on social media as a video. If you'd like to take part, head over to this thread.

What to wear for a date?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've met up with this 'friend' before... though hes never seen me in full makeup or making any effort...now i don't know what to wear- makeup wise and clothes!! I don't wanna look stupid.

Help!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Why dont you continue with what you usually wear but just glam up one bit at a time? For instance, wear glammier jewellery like bracelets or some heels and each time you go out do it a bit more so it doesnt seem like you're doing it all once for no reason if that makes sense
    Depends where you're going. If he's invited you out for pizza and a film then a cocktail dress would be OTT. But a romantic dinner? Well, good slap and a good classical dress.

Either way, your best knickers are essential :-)
    Make up - keep it fairly natural but define the eyes and something with a red-ish tint
    Clothes - Smart casual is always good - a nice dress - not too low cut or too short, or a nice top (same rules) jeans and heels. Like arctic said - a good set of sexy undies makes you feel sexy and confident, which will shine through! :)