Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What to wear for a date?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've met up with this 'friend' before... though hes never seen me in full makeup or making any effort...now i don't know what to wear- makeup wise and clothes!! I don't wanna look stupid.

Help!

Comments

• Options
    Why dont you continue with what you usually wear but just glam up one bit at a time? For instance, wear glammier jewellery like bracelets or some heels and each time you go out do it a bit more so it doesnt seem like you're doing it all once for no reason if that makes sense
  • Options
    Depends where you're going. If he's invited you out for pizza and a film then a cocktail dress would be OTT. But a romantic dinner? Well, good slap and a good classical dress.

Either way, your best knickers are essential :-)
  • Options
    Make up - keep it fairly natural but define the eyes and something with a red-ish tint
    Clothes - Smart casual is always good - a nice dress - not too low cut or too short, or a nice top (same rules) jeans and heels. Like arctic said - a good set of sexy undies makes you feel sexy and confident, which will shine through! :)