Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sex words that we hate

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think "vagina". Sounds like a disease.

Snatch is cool. C**t was such a hated word in our group that everbody ended up calling eachother a c*nt, including the ladies, and now it is definitely a term of endearment.

Worst word for a cock... has to be "Meat Wagon". Makes me crease up just typing it.
  • Options
    Yay - all the crude ones are a bit nasty aren't they. Particularly dislike "shag", "c***", "nobbing" and most essex phrases. Just cos they sound so common really.
    So guys - we need new words that we do like!!!! So far I've got "chirpsing" which is just chatting up a bit, "bopping" for having sex, "snoopin" = doin it doggie (snoopy) style, "silkin" for tying up type stuff (with silk scarves perhaps), and "jingling" for sucking or flicking a piercing with the tongue.
    There's always the Latin terms fellatio and cunnilingus...... but also a bit old hat.
    Any ideas for new words????????
  • Options
    'quim' is one I really dislike!

'cunny' is another - I don't really like 'cunt' either, but 'cunny' is just stupid and gross - almost like they're trying to make the word cute like bunny or puppy. lol.

Lets not forget 'fuckhole' and 'fuckpole'. Any of the above terms in any sort of erotic story instantly and very seriously turns me off - way too straightforward and vulgar.

Oh and last of all, I somehow find it gross when someone 'suckles' on a womans nipples (reminds me of feeding a baby animal, and that isn't what I want to be thinking of in that situation) or when a guy 'pistons' himself in and out of a woman (unsexy, unromantic .. way too robotic).

Mind you, it's just the terms I have issues with, not the actual acts they're "describing". :P

EDIT: sorry, only noticed the last post from this thread was back in 2001 ~ apologies for bringing this back from the grave.
  • Options
    eriberri wrote: »

EDIT: sorry, only noticed the last post from this thread was back in 2001 ~ apologies for bringing this back from the grave.

I think we've got a record for the oldest post ever resurrected...... ;)