Home Introduce Yourself
Ask our experts anything related to self harm recovery! We are joined by a skin camouflage expert who can give you ideas of how to use make up to cover your scars and also an expert with lived experience of how to learn to love your scars. add your questions to this thread or send them to us anonymously here

Happy new year! (and hello)

Hello!
Thought I'd drop a quick line in here seeing as I'm new in these parts. My name's Sean; I'm the Engagement and Support officer at YouthNet (have been since October). I live in Walthamstow in East London and was born in Northern Ireland. I'll be doing some moddin' round 'ere (specifically the politics board) for the foreseeable future. I enjoy politics (obviously..) and can often be found lurking around Westminster (either with a placard or in a suit). I love travelling, so when I'm not at YouthNet, in Westminster or deepest darkest Awesomestow, I'm usually on a train to somewhere exotic. Like Manchester.

One of the biggest parts of my role at YouthNet is managing a lot of the work we do with our Leader's network - of which some of you are members (so hello again!).
The network is a Ning social network website which we're using to build a community of virtual volunteers to help us make TheSite.org a little better. It's an ongoing project, and because this is YOUR site, if you're interested in getting involved drop me a PM :).

Anyhoo - do say hello, and have a lovely new year!

Sean

Comments