Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I like, but i don't like, but i like.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    sorry about dragging this up but freezedried strawberries??? wtf?

Tinned strawberries, or when you get fruit on a cheesecake or meringue :yuck:
  • Options
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    Tinned strawberries, or when you get fruit on a cheesecake or meringue :yuck:

i like tinned strawberries, i like fresh strawberries, but i just had some cereal with freezedried strawberries and blleeeeuuuurrrgggh!
  • Options
    i like tinned strawberries, i like fresh strawberries, but i just had some cereal with freezedried strawberries and blleeeeuuuurrrgggh!

cereal with fresh strawberries :heart:
  • Options
    i hate prawns (well, i don't know if i do as i've never tried them but i don't eat fish and hate the smell of fish) but love prawn cocktail crisps haha.
    I am the same except i don't even eat prawn crisps or nik nak scampi or scampi fries i have never ever eaten a fishfinger lol.
    I hate fish and the smell x
  • Options
    mushrooms!! Can eat them raw till the cows come home, but the second their cooked even a tiny bit = yucky!!!
  • Options
    Love red grapes, could eat them non stop if I wouldn't die. But don't really like white ones.
    Hate cherries but don't mind cherries on bakewell tarts.
    Hate things like custard and fruit, or ice cream and jelly/trifle, its just wrong. The textures are weird and so is the temperature. I can't stand it. Separate them and I'll still eat them.