Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

anal sex??

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Anal can be incredible if done properly. Good lube (silicone based is best, as water-based can get sticky after a while, and doesn't last as long), and taking it slowly is the best way to go about it. I'd advise any girl wanting to try it to play around in that area first. Use fingers, toys, whatever - just get used to the feeling and the sensation first, by yourself. The chances are that you'll enjoy it much more the first time.

I'd also suggest going to the bathroom at least an hour or two before. And if you ever get to the point of wanting to try rough anal sex - an at-home enema beforehand is a good idea. :thumb:
  • Options
    well, just come out with it one time as a joke to see what he would say and if he said yes then say come on then, jump on, and if he does then obz he wanted to all along and if not then dont go there again.
    also as for it hurting, yes it does hurt if too ruff and it goes really far up. gulp. i remember my first time i was drunk thank god. it went straight up and it really really hurt. the best thing is to lay on your belly, make yourself comfortable and relaxed plenty of lube and take it easy. you got all night afterall. dont rush it please, you could cause both yourselfs harm. do it at your own pace and im sure you will learn to enjoy it.
  • Options
    yeah anal sex can hurt at first but it can actually feels quite sensual if handled wif care some people find it quite a turn on. i personally have tried it on several occasions and am open to tryin it again, as i found it quite enjoyable.

as for anal sex being classed as the "gay way" this is not the case. many straight couple have tried it at least once within a relationship.

:heart::heart: