Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

anal sex??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i really fancey tring to have anal sex but dont know how to ask my boyfriend if he fance's trying it??

also i heard it can really hurt is this true??

Comments

• Options
    :S don't do the gay thing. theres really no need.
  • Options

ermm, thats really offence. You dont have to be gay to have anal sex :confused:

And i've heard it extremely painful, but the people i knew never use lubrication or anything.....just bring it up in conversation to see how he feels about it.
  • Options
    Just ask him! Or drop hints. Personally I don't rate it, in my experience it's the men that enjoy it more than women.
  • Options
    Done wrong it can hurt a lot. Done right it doesn't hurt. I can't comment on how much pleasure a woman can get from it.

As for asking....

Get a bottle of Sliquid Ride Gold, and say "I hear this is great for anal sex"?
  • Options
    a friend of mine told me that women can get a lot of pleasure from anal sex
  • Options

Typical of a one-post cunt.
    Anal sex: If she's enjoying it, your doing it wrong!

:yeees:
    And i've heard it extremely painful, but the people i knew never use lubrication or anything.....just bring it up in conversation to see how he feels about it.

Done with patience and lots of lube, it should be more uncomfortable than painful on an first attempt - unless the penis is pretty large.
    i really fancey tring to have anal sex but dont know how to ask my boyfriend if he fance's trying it??

Why not get into a conversation with him about what he may or may not ever want to try in sex (e.g watersports, bondage, roleplay, toys etc).

Then ask :

You : "Would you ever consider anal sex toys?"
    Him : "Ew! No! Would you?"
    You : "Um .. yeah .... maybe."
    Him : "Yay! I've been dying to suggest it but I didn't know how to bring it up!"

;)

There is plenty of good material on girls and successful anal sex if you Google it. Basic rules are take it very slowly, use lots of lube and don't move from brown to pink.
  • Options
    Why not brown to pink? im guessing that means dont screw em in the right hole after poking them in the wrong one....

That's assuming that anal is a 'wrong hole'. You could say the same for oral then. Consider anal as an EXTRA hole rather than a WRONG hole. ;)

But yes, there are germs that you don't want to pass from one orifice to another without a good clean inbetween although wearing a condom would reduce this risk anyway.
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »
    although wearing a condom would reduce this risk anyway.

Do you mean changing your condom inbetween?
  • Options
    Big Gay wrote: »
    Do you mean changing your condom inbetween?

Well, I don't have any experience moving from brown to pink myself but I would imagine that would make sense, wouldn't it? I bow to anyone else's more informed opinion. :)
  • Options

heya,
    ive never wanted to try this with my boyfriend but just be careful as there is a big blood vessel in a woman's anus n it can burst so if u do want to it...just be careful n make sure lots of lube used.
    i know what you mean about the embarrassing thing :blush:
  • Options
    I used to enjoy anal sex a lot when in the mood - which I wasn't always. I had to be pretty turned on in the first place. Always used some sort of lube. Much too painful otherwise. Haven't been "in the mood" for a long time now, perhaps it's my age ...:crying: Even so, I still enjoy a little anal "massage" while engaged in some other activity. The anus is full of nerve endings and (if you like the sensation) a very quick way to orgasm.:thumb:
  • Options
    don't move from brown to pink.

Yup you shouldnt.

Women have enough trouble catching urine infections cos of how close everything is and bacteria from back there getting in, so having something prodding it in even further is not gonna help, and you'll almost definately get a urine infection.

Either wear a condom and change it, put a condom on for one or the other or go wash before you change holes.
  • Options
    hiya

im really intrigued by peoples reactions to anal sex

in my oppinion i love to explore new stuff and for this you shud defantaly try it but make sure u use loads of lube why dnt you invest in a buttplug insert this while having sex just so it opens your anal a little bit then just take it slow with your partner

you shud just talk to him about it and im sure he will be up for it if you give him something in return lol

so give it a try and for people who say it hurts they arnt doing it right make sure u change condoms and clean before carrying on will make it much safer
    have fun exploring x
  • Options
    anal sex is the most painful horrible thing you can imagine. Its like being raped with razor blades.
  • Options
    Dragonelle wrote: »
    anal sex is the most painful horrible thing you can imagine. Its like being raped with razor blades.

:banghead:

Sort your piles out then.
  • Options
    :thumb:
    :banghead:

Sort your piles out then.
  • Options
    If you check that poster's other posts, you can see the reasons for her aversion to anal sex.

I agree that she is wrong to assume that all anal sex is painful, but it's understandable why she does, so go easy on her.
  • Options
    I've had similar reasons to be adverse to it (I think) but I know resolute statements can be offensive to those that do enjoy it.
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Bum love is fun love.

Also, "Dude. Post. Dead." - Turtle.
  • Options
    jamelia wrote: »
    If you check that poster's other posts, you can see the reasons for her aversion to anal sex.

I agree that she is wrong to assume that all anal sex is painful, but it's understandable why she does, so go easy on her.

And her other posts still belligerently assume anal sex is horrific for everybody. So I'll stick with what I posted, thank you.
  • Options
    Evenstar wrote: »
    I've had similar reasons to be adverse to it (I think) but I know resolute statements can be offensive to those that do enjoy it.

Offensive? Really?

She might be wrong, but I can't see why anyone would find it offensive. I quite like it up the wrong'un every now and then, but I can't say I'm offended by her post.

I think a bit of understanding of where she is coming from is called for, that's all.
  • Options
    And her other posts still belligerently assume anal sex is horrific for everybody. So I'll stick with what I posted, thank you.

Fair enough. I was assuming you hadn't read her previous posts and that's why your response was flippant. But if you have, and still think that's a reasonable response, then that's your call. But personally, I'm inclined towards being a bit more understanding and sympathetic. You can correct her mistake without being unpleasant about it.
  • Options
    And her other posts still belligerently assume anal sex is horrific for everybody.

Being anally raped would do that to someone.

Too suggest that "piles" might be the problem is offensive in that context, wouldn't you say?
  • Options
    Fair enough. I was assuming you hadn't read her previous posts and that's why your response was flippant. But if you have, and still think that's a reasonable response, then that's your call. But personally, I'm inclined towards being a bit more understanding and sympathetic. You can correct her mistake without being unpleasant about it.
    MoK wrote: »
    Too suggest that "piles" might be the problem is offensive in that context, wouldn't you say?

I agree. And I apologise to Dragonelle for that 'suggestion'. I'm sorry.
  • Options
    I agree. And I apologise to Dragonelle for that 'suggestion'. I'm sorry.

• Options
    And maybe Dragonelle should apologise for dragging up a dead thread, most likely doing a search on anal sex just to say that she hates it...
  • Options
    Offensive? Really?

I'd find it offensive if my preferred form of love-making was similarly critisized, even if bad experiences have been had of it. As I said, I'm pretty sure I've been through what she has, but I'm not going to badmouth every bad experience I've had of everything. It's narrow minded.
  • Options
    All experience is relative. Dragonelle has had bad experiences, but men and women can orgasm from anal sex, so it cannot hold to say it's bad for all.
  • Options
    Nothing wrong with a bit of botting :yes:

Although I speak as the botter, not the bottee :nervous:

Even better if you find a woman who loves it as much as vaginal...
  • Options
    If it's done correctly then yeah :) Make sure you prepare for it too! I.e... Don't go out for a curry and then expect him to try anal with you! LOL

It is fun though ;)