Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

A baking thread!!!!!!!!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    never heard of that either but a google search shows them to be quite popular! not sure i could actually try them though.
  • Options
    I could post pictures of the cake I once made, but I don't want anyone to turn green of jealousy or even make a few faint hearted people weep.
  • Options
    .Leanne. wrote: »
    I got the recipe from a website. I had seen them when looking for a different recipe and thought it sounded wrong so said I would make them some time.

That's my kind of baking! I've been obsessed with making beetroot brownies recently and even that grossed some people out until I pointed out that they'd happily eat a carrot cake :), but I haven't yet experimented with meat and chocolate... Anyone else got any meaty cake recipes? I'm intrigued...
  • Options
    Cataska wrote: »
    That's my kind of baking! I've been obsessed with making beetroot brownies recently and even that grossed some people out until I pointed out that they'd happily eat a carrot cake :), but I haven't yet experimented with meat and chocolate... Anyone else got any meaty cake recipes? I'm intrigued...

Ive tried a beetroot cake.
    The chocolate and bacon cupcakes are being eaten. Everyone who has tried them want more. Not because they are nice, just because they don't know what to make of them :confused:
  • Options
    I made quadruple chocolate and double vanilla and triple chocolate muffins
  • Options
    At the weekend I made Toffee banana pecan cake. It was good.
  • Options
    Today was a baking orgy! I made chocolate yogurt cake with lemon glaze, millionaire shortbread, and banana bread--single handed :naughty: