Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sexting.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    its going to be fine. just think he might be asking the same questions. plenty of people in relationships masturbate. its nothing to feel ashamed of. if anything you probably just turned him on even more

I think I have turned him on even more lol. He thinks it's sexy.
  • Options
    Minigunner wrote: »
    Ummm, First, You have a very lucky boyfriend. Second, as a man, i would never look down on this... I do it, and if you have sexual urges you need fulfilled when your man isnt around, i would have you do it too. Third, PLEASE TEACH MY GIRLFRIENDS THE SAME!!! I'd be instantly turned on if my GF txted me and said she was hot and horny and already rubbing herself.

If anything, your man should be thankful, not ashamed or embarrassed, and not think less of you, definetly not think less of you.

Good :) I just don't want him to think I masturbate all the time. (Even though I do).
  • Options
    Today, I visited this forum so I found that it's very interested for me.. there are many topics available here so I like this so much.....
    I hope that you will read care fully and tell me more benifits about this .........

Or perhaps you just want to post your spam links maybe? Hmm?
  • Options
    Lol, what's all that about.
  • Options
    it has been said that masturbating can be looked at as a women getting in touch with her body, and women who masturbate are more sexually confident because they do know their own bodies as opposed to women who dont. it has even gone as far as to be said on oprah that mothers should buy their teenage daughters vibrators so they can know that the feelings they get when they have their first sexual experience is not because of who theyre with but how theyre touched. in summary your boyfriend should think highly of you:)
  • Options
    it has been said that masturbating can be looked at as a women getting in touch with her body, and women who masturbate are more sexually confident because they do know their own bodies as opposed to women who dont. it has even gone as far as to be said on oprah that mothers should buy their teenage daughters vibrators so they can know that the feelings they get when they have their first sexual experience is not because of who theyre with but how theyre touched. in summary your boyfriend should think highly of you:)

He probably does :)