Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

ED Update.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Great, thanks :]
    The real problem is explaining to girls why it doesn't get fully hard/go all the way down, and I pretty much can't let girl do anything to me because it's uncomfortable.
  • Options
    I think you might be over estimating how familiar girls are with the more subtle details of the workings of guys bits. Especially if 94 if your year of birth.
  • Options
    That's what i'm saying, because of it I have to explain constantly, and it's annoying and embarrassing.
  • Options
    Remember, do not put it off! Keep us updated :)
  • Options
    Damn, didn't realise it'd be closed on a weekend. I'll have to ring next week at some point -_-
  • Options
    Usually, you have to ring at 8am to make an appointment for that day. Sometimes there are late apps for people who really can't get time off work one evening a week.
  • Options
    katralla wrote: »
    Usually, you have to ring at 8am to make an appointment for that day. Sometimes there are late apps for people who really can't get time off work one evening a week.

I think i'll ring tuesday and get an appointment for thursday, if I can.
  • Options
    Does your surgery allow you to do that though? The last two surgeries I've been at (which I understand as being typical) you need to phone up at 8am on the day that you want an appointment. Unless Thurs is the late night apps at your surgery?
  • Options
    Lots do still let you make advanced appointments for non urgent stuff.
  • Options
    I think it very much varies from practice to practice.

My GP you phone during the day - they prefer afternoon for non-urgent cases, and then the GP calls you back - usually in the next hour and does a phone consultation. If it is appropriate they ask you to come in - they very much prefer the same day for that. If the phone consultation is enough they fax the prescription to your local pharmacy
  • Options
    nightmare for phone phobics!
  • Options
    I imagine it would be, but I don't know what the alternate arrangements are - The last time it was mentioned at the patints forum (December) the feedback was positive.

This system has been in place for a couple of years now
  • Options
    Yeah, according to the website, appointments are available "Monday to Friday - 08:30 to 18:00. Late evening surgery until 20:00 each Monday. Early morning surgery from 07:30 each Wednesday and Friday."