Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Please distract me!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    StupidGirl wrote: »
    Beer...glass? Beerbottle? Or is it an actual beer name like Budweiser? Becks? Um, Boddingtons?

Yeah the bit I read about it suggested that, managed to stop myself reading any spoilers though. Don't tell me the ending in case I get round to watching it one day :D

It was 'bottle', congrats!
  • Options
    Yay :) Was the distraction successful?
  • Options
    StupidGirl wrote: »
    Yay :) Was the distraction successful?

Yes, thank you very much! I've got to be doing the same freelance work over the next few weeks so I suspect I'll be trying to rope you into more games! :D
  • Options
    Feel free - procrastination is one of my many talents!
  • Options
    I was playing eye spy with my half sister, who has just turned four... and she goes
    "What does cloud begin with" so I said C and then she said "Eye spy with my little eye something beginning with C"
    Bless her xD
    Xx
  • Options
    I was playing eye spy with my half sister, who has just turned four... and she goes
    "What does cloud begin with" so I said C and then she said "Eye spy with my little eye something beginning with C"
    Bless her xD
    Xx

"cloud"
    "no, it was cunt"

:D
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    "cloud"
    "no, it was cunt"

:D

Don't joke... My dad has a 'truck' for going to festivals in (it used to be his friends house and his friend died in it :nervous:) And my sister used to call it a Cunt... she couldn't say truck... and we were walking round asda "When can we go in the cunt again daddy?"
    Proper funny.
    Xx