Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

A thread that has nothing to do with boobs

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    It really is the sickest night ever. I went to the one's in 2006 and 2007 and they were just immense. There wasn't one in 2008, and in 2009 I missed out as I was in Australia.
    So I'm FUCKING up for this years. I can't be bothered with going to as many raves as I used to, but this one is an exception.
    I love Tranz-Mission.

Oh...my...god....

That is all.
  • Options

How about if I mention VAGINA.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwww! lol :razz:
  • Options
    ^ I like vagina XD
  • Options
    I have worked nights lol and last one tonight
  • Options
    i went down south with my boyfriend on friday to see his family. we got back last night. we had lots of fun.

today we are chilling. back to work tomorrow :(
  • Options
    I feel so refreshed after this extended weekend! Work paid me to stay at home on Friday so they could pay me less. :D

I just finished watching an air crash investigation episode that I'm using as a resource for my thesis. With just writing down notes and highlights I got 1000 words already. :thumb: I just need 500 more to be halfway done with this bloody thing. :p
  • Options
    I came home on Friday.:) I now have a decorated room too. And I got a new laptop on Saturday.
  • Options
    other 2 days I saw How to Train your Dragon :heart:, played more pool, walked around town, talked to a hot Swede from chatroulette, slept.
  • Options
    I visited both sets of parents. Then came home. Chilled out. Went to church. Yesterday I went for a walk in the park with my boyfriend then went out to dinner to celebrate our 6 month anniversary.