Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

A thread that has nothing to do with boobs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
...so what are you all doing over this lovely long Easter weekend? I'm off to see some bands tonight, then home to see my family tomorrow and force them to eat the cake that took me practically all week to make. No plans for Monday yet, might go shopping in Bristol or something.

Comments

• Options
    Going to shanghi to meet my cousin for some well needed boooozin! :yippe:
  • Options
    hurrah!

my boyfriend is gonna come over tonight, will probably watch a dvd. im making a big pasta bake. then will probably go walk around canterbury tomorrow during the day.

finishing off an essay right now, one more to do then it's over :) well exams..
  • Options
    I'm going to be raving my tits off at Tranz-Mission at the Ally Pally in London.
    Biggest indoor rave event in the UK, run by Slammin' Vinyl....Drum & Bass, Hardcore, Hard Dance, House, Old Skool....it's all there! :thumb:
  • Options
    I could tell you, but it's to do with boobs.

;)

Not really. This morning we've been doing some painting. Then later I'm off for a meal at my cousin's cause she can't make Sunday. Tomorrow more painting and out with friends in the evening, and Easter Sunday will be a family party. Monday = rest. :thumb:
  • Options
    I've gone and visited the parentals. Drove the 6 hours here and will do it again in 2 days but its nice :)
  • Options
    Write my thesis and watch documentaries about selected air crashes since I plan to use one as an example.

I think I've eaten more than I can take of chocolate already so I'm not sure I can stuff more down my throat without vomiting.

Also gonna be lazy.
  • Options
    Went for lunch today, going out tonight, sleeping tomorrow, going out tomorrow night (maybe not sure yet) sleeping most the day sunday and then monday I'm off to my dads :grump:.
    Edit: Sunday I'm cleaning my room too :( that'll take AT LEAST a year I reckon... maybe two ;)
    Xx
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    I'm going to be raving my tits off
    Given the thread's title, that expression is funny :p

I'll probably have dinner with grandma (and mum and aunt and cousin).
  • Options
    meeting an old acquaintance tonight. I am usually not in big clubs with obnoxious music and people, but he knows the owner of a gigantic club and we+a friend will get the vip full shizzle package so as an exception we will walk in as if we own that place tonight and have some expensive fun.

Can't wait for all those floozies and their special-bra'd nothing-to-do-with-this-threads.
  • Options
    assignment, then work on sunday....despite us being closed we still have to go in and get work done, no extra pay or anything :( but on the bright side no customers and no uniform! And at 7.30 in the morning on easter sunday the roads should be clear so I can have a nice easy drive to work.
    So nothing exciting....but I'm going to see alice in wonderland tonight and I haven't been to the cinema since before christmas, my pleasures are simple lol.
  • Options
    tonight im either going on a pub crawl... OR going to a club in town.. OR going to a friends' house for some lambrini and then a few casuals at the pub. im not sure which id rather do right now :chin:

tomorrow ill probably do nothing during the day (eat chocolate!!) and then im going out in the evening 'somewhere'.

sunday im not too sure but i reckon it will involve lounging in bed with a huge hangover, and then going for a takeaway in the evening.

:p
  • Options
    Tonight, duck knows. I think anything that's less hassle than the previous two nights is fine by me.

Tomorrow, see the other half play a gig, go to a party afterwards for two of my friends, avoid getting face smashed in by friend's lunatic girlfriend.

Sunday, go home and see the parentals.

Monday, wait to see whether I get called in to work at the last minute. Probably be forced into going for a ride in my brother's new car.
  • Options
    Tonight I went to the rugby. Shocking game. Then played pool, hung around.
    Tomorrow is a Ross Noble marathon.

No idea other 2 days
  • Options

Never put a blanket over an owl...:thumb:
    Xx
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    I'm going to be raving my tits off at Tranz-Mission at the Ally Pally in London.
    Biggest indoor rave event in the UK, run by Slammin' Vinyl....Drum & Bass, Hardcore, Hard Dance, House, Old Skool....it's all there! :thumb:

Loads of my friends are going to this, does look awesome but I'm still getting over BLOC weekend. :)
  • Options
    Put my guitar into the shop to get fixed this morning, so hopefully now I can start putting a band together. Then a ran into the girl I like in Sainsburys and managed to top my zombie Jesus conversation of idiocy :yeees:

Rest of the weekend is sitting around playing through Just Cause 2 then visiting the parents to get fed on Sunday.
  • Options
    managed to top my zombie Jesus conversation of idiocy :yeees:

What did you say!?
    Xx
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Same thing I do nearly every weekend, work myself to the bone for next to no monetary return.
  • Options
    a thread with no boobs? BORING!
  • Options
    well if there aren't any boobs in this thread...what about other body parts?? ;) jokes. :P I'm working all bloody weekend, without extra pay or nowt (might have to bollock the boss for this, coz I'm missing the missus's birthday because of it :banghead: )
  • Options
    hurrah!

my boyfriend is gonna come over tonight, will probably watch a dvd.

as in the facebook group "watching a Dvd"?? or just watching a Dvd? lol

Sleeping for me, and then skating
  • Options
    Ive got far too much uni stuff to be doing, hence being on here...

I have no life from now until the end of May.
  • Options
    today i went to a vintage fair in manchester and spent some of my birthday money, and tonight i'm going out for a few drinks with my friend if she everrr gets ready! tomorrow im lazing about, seeing my goddaughter whos 2 and working 5-10. and easter sunday im going to a posh (ish) haha hotel with my boyf :D its got a spa and pool etc and you get to use them as part of the price so we're going for most of the day. yaaay.
  • Options
    **helen** wrote: »
    Loads of my friends are going to this, does look awesome but I'm still getting over BLOC weekend. :)

It really is the sickest night ever. I went to the one's in 2006 and 2007 and they were just immense. There wasn't one in 2008, and in 2009 I missed out as I was in Australia.
    So I'm FUCKING up for this years. I can't be bothered with going to as many raves as I used to, but this one is an exception.
    I love Tranz-Mission.
  • Options
    Love him!
    I'm meeting mates tomorrow and I'm not sure what I'm doing Sunday and Monday.
  • Options
    Drink drink and some more drink.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    It really is the sickest night ever. I went to the one's in 2006 and 2007 and they were just immense. There wasn't one in 2008, and in 2009 I missed out as I was in Australia.
    So I'm FUCKING up for this years. I can't be bothered with going to as many raves as I used to, but this one is an exception.
    I love Tranz-Mission.

Cool, you should check out BLOC next year, awesome craic if you like that stuff.
  • Options
    Ross Noble is the best, though we only got through 2 dvds cos I woke up late and one is wrong region and won't play on my playstations. Grr.
    a thread with no boobs? BORING!

How about if I mention VAGINA.

I need to fix the W on my keypad. It's missing cos I pulled it off and won't clip back on. Fucking annoying.
  • Options
    As Motley Crue never sang, work, work, work.
  • Options
    Playing WoW :o.

Also at some point some essay writing will get done, but not today...